Reviews for Forgotten Tales of Middle-earth: The Journey of Hearts
AmandaBaker852 chapter 80 . 4/4
Thanks for writing such a unique and wonderful story.
Nerina chapter 80 . 9/7/2018
I binged on this story last week. Thank you for writing a wonderful, believable love story for Tauriel! I enjoyed her so much in the movies and thought how she was treated by the fans was a shame. You wrote a credible back story for her and more importantly - a credible love story. Personally, I prefer Tauriel with Bard over Tauriel with Kili (mostly because the movie love story seemed a little rushed). I actually fantasized about Bard and Tauriel as a couple so I was thrilled to find your tale!
Margie chapter 80 . 6/29/2017
Very good book...I'm anxious to know if it will ever be published so I may purchase it. Great reading and, you know, I could not put these chapters to rest until I read every last one of them. Took me 2 days and various breaks, but I did it!

Thank you for a great imagination...taking up where, so far, no one has taken off!
marzieb chapter 80 . 6/29/2017
Great continuation of an awesome book! I hope to see this in a bookstore soon so I may purchase it and re read it!
Thank you for a wonderful book!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 41 . 6/20/2017
Nice chapter, enjoyed the intro to several certain characters! Especially Rejna!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 80 . 5/23/2017
I should have reviewed this chapter a lot sooner. Loved it, and I'm enjoying the sequel A Change of Fortunes!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 79 . 5/23/2017
Liked the coronation. Love Lucanio!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 78 . 5/23/2017
I should have reviewed this chapter much sooner. You did the birth well. :)
dgbakdgc per ddv chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
An Uusual fanfic, bit off the usual caƱon,
.epic,,! Book in oringal works! That should do Tolkien/Hobbit new charactr finds proud,! PJ thanks for month entertaining stories in the m
ovies!
At last, credits to a wonderful author who wrote an epic, a
work longer than I could! -.m anne Phillips, author of the unexpected fanfix, " The Captain & the King" A story of Thranduil, Tauriel, Legolas, Bard;

Fans proud. We are! If you wish to post in"A link below; Groups,'writers, Fanfic Heroes"Make us fans proud! Best luck,Regards - Your Amin., -doc

rgana pentagon chapter 80 . 5/9/2017
I was very entertained thruout the story -almost Tolkien length of one book! Loved it, I had wondered of Tauriels future after BOTF spent many otherwise boring nights not finding any good fanfic & attempting to write .my own. Thank You BlondieZ-
5 Stars!
marganapendr ago chapter 76 . 5/9/2017
Very entertaining, long but well done!
Harmless As Streaks of Meteors chapter 1 . 4/14/2017
I feel sad for Tauriel but I'm glad Thranduil is willing to let her stay at Dale with Bard, it's sweet to see him care for her like that 3
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 79 . 1/19/2017
Awwww, love that cute little kid! he is adorable.
And he was so happy to get a crown (kind of like Flinn was too)
Now, they have to go LIVE that life and be happy with it. And I think they will.
So nice.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 78 . 1/19/2017
I like his names. Very nice.
And of course she couldn't just have him in a bed like normal women. ha ha.
Good job to all.
ThatOtherWriterGirl chapter 77 . 1/19/2017
*sniff, sniff* I always cry at weddings!