Reviews for Job Well Done
The Sky At Midnight chapter 1 . 11/9
Beautiful. I loved the bittersweetness of this, and how you've depicted the gradual decline of human emotions, and Riley. I really enjoyed all the little details. Loved it! Thanks for this!
DaNerdyBoi chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
This fanfiction hit me. Really hard. It physically hurt reading this, but it was worth it. This is beautiful, even if its sad.
Angelic Gemstone chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
Such a beautiful story. I remember reading it back when you'd first posted it and was happy to revisit it now having recently re-watched the movie. A tranquil, peaceful, lovely ending. Well done.
Craycraywolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
Wow. Just. Wow...
I found this recommendation on TV Tropes and I am not disappointed. Truly beautiful. Sadness and Joy were both pressing the panel button for me.

Major kudos. Thank you for making this piece of art.
Demonicdueler chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
This is a work of art.
Magicalrealms410 chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
This was beautiful.
deLattre chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
What a well written and fresh take on the experience of dying! And that last paragraph is an amazing moment of poetry, character development, and subtlety. Take a bow. Two questions: have you thought of adapting the story into a comic book? And do you think that emotions have an afterlife?
Chalister chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE!
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
That was beautiful. Absolutely stunning
Rohirion chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
I read this again after a long time and was crying almost instantly. Still one of the most amazing stories I have read. The departure of emotions till only the melancholy of your past life remains...
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
That's not fair... I'm getting angry... The only thing that makes me sad is The Fox and the Hound! Not some Disney fanfiction!
InfernoKing chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Honestly just amazing, I'm trying not to shed a tear in the process of wriring this. I honestly thought of this topic when I finished the movie and I am thankful someone elae wrote it, especially you who put so much thought and effort into this. Definitely one of my favorite fanfics from reading on this site for years. Cheers to you my good sir or ma'am.
Samo28 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
That... was just beautiful to read. Really made me tear up.
Galeem Crusher chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Budget cuts? I wasn't aware emotions got paid.
John Arjuna Korrapati chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I didn't take much notice of the 'end' after watching the movie but it did popped into my mind once or twice and now I'm speechless. Thanks to you, my friend.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »