Reviews for Job Well Done
Ronniecoln 88 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I like how the emotions disappear in the opposite order of appearing. Except Anger was the last to appear, not Disgust
tetra3 chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This was written really well, and certainly did it's job in eliciting sadness in me. Even now as I write this, I pause a few times just to stare at the final paragraphs and think over them. Every part of it hit me hard, especially the final end to it all which was just... I can't even begin to describe it actually.

All in all, great job on this.
Now I'm just going to find a dark and quiet spot to sit at and just... think over this for a while...
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
This is a real test bringer, nice job. : )
rexha chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I think this is the first time in a long while I felt any emotion to a fic. I haven't cried over one in a long time but I have now. it's a beautiful fic and exactly what I needed.
nammyneutron chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
o.o
I'm so sad.
But like, in a... good way?
It was beautifully written, and I applaud you.
BlueJay026 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This was sad... but still awesome! It was descriptive and the writing flowed very well. I like how all the Emotions left in a different way, and that each way seemed true to their characters. I also like that Joy was the last one to go. I think that's appropriate, since she was the very first one with Riley.
Yes, life is like a long journey. Death may be the end of it, but as long as that person has been saved by Christ, they have something to look forward to afterwards. "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)
Great job with this story! Write more! God bless you!
SunshineRocksxx23 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Holy crap, this is amazing! So, so beautiful... *cries*
ErinMilne chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Okay, I'm trying not to cry here. This is just amazing! You really know how to tug at the ol' heartstrings...
Oh, who am I kidding? *bursts into fit of uncontrollable sobbing*
Randomness Girl chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I really need to stop reading sad fics in the middle of the night. I'm here, trying not to sob so my parents don't wake up.

The fact that I want to cry lets me know how well you have written this. Sadness is trying to take the console, I feel her trying to. This was beautifully done, especially since this is my third time reading this, and I still want to cry. (And that's not usual for me.)
animelover1234567890 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
A very touching account of Riley's life. Even though it's only one chapter long, it packs quite an emotional punch!
Lord Darth Yoda chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Found this through TvTropes :D
Wow this was cool. I've actually wondered the premise of what happens to the emotions as life goes on and I think you've described perfectly what it could be like. Good job!
DanishRambling chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Really well written. Brought tears to my eyes. Nothing more is needed to say.
Gosh Darn It chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Lovely. It certainly got a tear out of me.
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
why that was incredible. I think it was perfect the way you described this. A true master piece of fanfiction
Draco122
Masking What Remains chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
This was one of the most heartwarming stories I've read in a while. You wrote this very well, and I enjoyed it. Coupled with the right music, and it makes for a very good way to imagine what Riley's last days were like. Joy's departure struck close to home and I almost started crying. It really strikes a somber note, and I like it. :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »