Reviews for Job Well Done
SwissMint chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Absolutely beautiful. I loved the movie, and i wondered what would happen to the emotions after Riley would pass. Despite it being a terrible subject, it was absolutely beautiful. I cried nearly right away. Good job.
Nyumun chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Ohhh muy bueno, me ha llegado al alma y casi me hace llorar :(
NickSilveira chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Thank you for making me cry the hell out of me. Thank you very much.
God of Madness chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
After reading this, i listened to Rob Thomas' "Little Wonders". I felt like that was the perfect song to go with this. And i cried a little at the end.
Shadowjonathan chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Drama & HUMOR? WTF

Sorry for the caps, this story was absolutely beautiful, but please put a trigger warning on the summary for others.
Dsman chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
It was a lovey story
AfghaniVeteranHedgehog chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I can't
I just
This was so good and so sad at the same time
;u;
TheOneAndOnly1993 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Oh damn. Damn!

Shit, that world building was brilliantly depressing. And the Emotions having to just leave? Rather than die together? This is literally the most depressing "end of Riley's life" stories thus far, but also the most well-written.
GreatMountainTengu chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
There are very few fanfics that can make me cry. This is one of them. I nearly wept my eyes out when you decribed the emotions leaving one by one. Disgust's departure made me feel good; she was just so dignified. I got very upset about Anger practically having to force himself out of there, selling himself as dearly as he could. I started crying when Fear left, with that medal from Sadness and deciding to be brave for once. But the breaking point for me was the very implication of Sadness leaving, and Joy being all alone. (May I also add that I found it very clever of you to mention that Riley got a job at NASA? It gives off the feeling that Bing-Bong, or at least Riley's dream to go to the moon with him, wasn't completely forgotten after all.) Wonderful job, to say the least. This is the stuff I wish I could write.
MarshalZhukov chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I used to pride myself on controlling myself over tear-jerkers such as this, but once again, you have surpassed my expectations. This was completely unexpected, given the usual upbeat mood of the film.
A few spelling errors, but I am not going to fault that, given my own track record.
A job well done, you actually got me to break down. Now I have to replace my tissue box...

damn you.

The Marshall
ShadowKnight49 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I'm going to get surgery to get new tear glands now...
Elcee the Porcupine chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I rarely cry at fanfiction, but DANG, I nearly did on this one. It's so beautiful and bittersweet, you really managed to tug at just the right heartstrings, and now my eyes feel glassy. The use of melancholy, grief, and acceptance was absolutely top-notch. I think among the other fanfics regarding what happens when Riley dies, this one is probably the best I've seen.
Omeganian chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Beautiful. A bit sad, but then, the fandom seems to have its share of these.
The Final Avenger chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
This is most impressive work. Very deeply moving and, dare I say, emotional? You hit me right in the feels. Well done.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4