Reviews for One Fine Day
leenadavinci chapter 21 . 7/25
awww it's so cute, she says squealing!
LadyHawke361 chapter 22 . 3/11
The Epilogue is so sweet! I have enjoyed this immensely! Thank you so much for writing!
LadyHawke361 chapter 21 . 3/11
So sweet! I love the ending, but I see one more chapter! Heading off to read it now!
LadyHawke361 chapter 19 . 3/11
Oh! I really love how protective Naru is of Mai! And he initiated physical contact! Yes! I really love this fic!
LadyHawke361 chapter 17 . 3/11
The fire alarm thing happens a lot where I live. Our building's fire alarms tend to go off at least once a week, if not more. But we have to wait for a fire truck to arrive and sound the all clear before the alarm is turned off.
LadyHawke361 chapter 1 . 3/11
Thanks again for the link! I'm so looking forward to reading the whole story!
gaarasgirl389 chapter 22 . 1/30
The End. What? I thought that with 22 chapters, there would be several cases and loads of bonding over time. Instead, it's just one case and the future prediction. . . Could have used more romance.

Good story except for the timing of real life things. This story could have gone on up to 50 chapters and that would have been better. We'd get to see Naru and Mai mature and grow into the future that Gene saw.
gaarasgirl389 chapter 3 . 1/29
Nah, it's not so easy to figure out who's at the lake. After all, you didn't quite leave a lot of hints to prove it correct, right? :)

Really good story so far. Good introduction and the build up is very nice. XD
Guest chapter 22 . 2/7/2016
I love this
Guest chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
SOOOOO CUTE! I can't stop smiling!
Naruisawesome chapter 22 . 1/5/2016
Hehe yay! That was wonderful! Thank you!
NaginiFay chapter 22 . 1/3/2016
Thank you for this chapter!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
SQUEEEE! It was such a CUTE ending! Please could you make a ghost hunt story about Pirates please. Please please update again soon! :)
TSUki No Ciela27 chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Awesome story ! Love it !
KassieMarie chapter 22 . 12/30/2015