Reviews for FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP THROWING DRACO AT ME!
Saiyuki-kun chapter 2 . 7/7/2005
What the hell posessed you to write this? Any way I had almost laughed my ass off so I give it a 5.
J-R-S CRAZY chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
HAHAHAHHAHAHA! I've read this story before, but I didn't review...I LUV IT! IT WAS THE FIRST STORY I EVER HAD MY FRIEND READ FROM FANFICTION! WE SOUNDED LIKE WE WERE DRUNK BY THE TIME HER MOM CAME HOME! WE COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!

"Jepers!"
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2004
Update. NOW.
JD Fan chapter 7 . 4/1/2004
You had a POTC refereanc. I love you. Jack Sparrow/Johnny Depp rules and he should have won the bloody Oscar!
Giggity Giggity Goo chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
ROTFL! I must have read this story 10 times already. LOL I was cracking up, my parents were staring at me.
I love the "I heart promotions" Mug. Lol!
Anyway, through the power of muffins, this story is on it's way to GREATNESS! *music plays in the background; Story is up in lights*
meamonkee chapter 8 . 11/20/2003
i love your pen name. I LOVE LLAMAS! *does a happy dance* anyway this is really funny and you should continue or face my squirrely wrath...
Insane lady chapter 7 . 11/14/2003
YAY!THAT WAS AWESOME!YOU GET A WHOLE TRUCKLOAD OF HAPPY PILLS!~truck out of nowhere dumps happy pills in street~Bye bye!~smacks into wall~heehee!
Dude chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Resurrect Snape!
Dude chapter 6 . 11/9/2003
Resurrect Snape!
snufflesluver chapter 5 . 9/7/2003
it's still funny! keep goin!
daisygirl07 chapter 6 . 9/7/2003
LOL! that was so funny! i'm happy prof. sprout is in it! you make her so ooberly kewl in your story!
Dragonz chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
*cough, cough* Funny Fic
Window Girl chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
Really crazy, really great.
snufflesluver chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
hehehehehehehehehe! ROTFALMFAO!
jackass chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
You have a thing for muffins, don't you? Well, you asked me to read it (even though I know nothing about Harry Potter and I'm not familiar with the cast, other than Harry-heh, Harry sounds strange without the "Potter" on the end). Not bad, pretty funny. Blueberry muffins are the best, though. I see you have failed to describe the muffins in never-ending detail. For shame.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »