Reviews for Renovations
starsmina chapter 19 . 2/10/2017
Thorouly enjoyed this, thank you!
hawkeye1958 chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
Me
hawkeye1958 chapter 5 . 12/11/2016
Great storyline
cullensrule chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
I enjoyed the first part of this trilogy. Looking forward to the rest. Thank you.
Lurecyka chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Thanks for this awesome story ! That was really hot !
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 4/13/2016
Her turning everything around in her head, trying to figure out if she wanted both or, just one of them, was too soon to process. I can see it's headed toward a Bella and Edward pairing. With Garrett thrown in occasionally. Until the feelings get deeper, then I'm not sure what may happen. I hope that Edward at least tells her of his preference of older women. How he sees them in a relationship beyond the bedroom. It may help her to decode where to take this. I just hope that when/if that decision is made, that the business relationship survives with Garrett and Edward. Garrett doesn't seem the type that would get mad if Bella chooses Edward . . . he actually seems to already know that is what will happen. Let's let her be with both, until she's healed a little more. Wonder what Esme will,think of this whole thing? I bet she'll love it.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/13/2016
That was everything I thought it would be. I'm glad she sort of zoned out there at the end. It made her more human to me, not this super woman that could do everything. I'm sure she is wondering how to mak it work with both of them. Especially when she's just had the time of her life sexually, she wouldn't want to give that up. Yet, her and Edward have that whole deeper connection going. It'll be interesting to see what happens and how it affects them all.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/13/2016
Oh. Effing. Hell. I knew this would be so hot. Rapidly pressing 'next' . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/13/2016
A lovely dinner amongst friends and lovers. We heading into the big scene . . . eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
I read the bottom a/n for the last chapter after I posted my response . . . then realized I echoed what your nite said. About Edward and Bella being more intense, because their feelings are deeper. I did notice that she is a little mo e closed off with Garrett. Even keeping things from him she's not comfortable with sharing. If she des get pregnant this weekend, she won't know if it is Edward's or Garrett's. Which,,I don't think either of them will care about. She'll just be elated that she even got pregnant and Edward already said, he'd gladly step up if she was. Although personally, and selfishly, I would like her to not get pregnant. Having gone the childfree lifestyle in my own life, I like when stories have blissful happiness without children. As it does happen in the real world. However, in TwiFic you, an an author, almost get murdered if you don't give them babies.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/13/2016
That was still fun to read. It isn't as hot as when she's with Edward. They have that extra connection and I think that is what makes them hotter. Would like another time with the three of them.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I've never smoked and I may need a cigarette after that one. Holy hell! That was so very hot. I loved that there was intimacy along with the smut. The way she really, really enjoyed anal with Edward. I can see how she'll be wanting to do that more often. Most likely with both of them at once.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
I really like how close Bella and Edward are getting. It was rather nice for Garrett to leave for a short while, to give them that time to do just that. It was also sweet that they sort of said they wanted this to last between the two of them. Their college stories were amusing. Poor Edward with white blonde hair. Having to shave his head. Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/13/2016
I know it's supposed to be a threesome, yet I am elated that it is Edward and Bella that have the connection. I love that they are getting closer to one another on a deeper level. I also like that she requested her first time be just with Edward, for the anal. She seems quite the vixen, so I just figured it was something she'd done with her ex, James.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
They are still so very hot. This is getting closer to both men in her at the same time.