Reviews for The Night I Dreamt Of Kenny
Kishu Fanatix Girl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Oh my god. You must be the luckiest person on Planet Earth. Have you ever had any other dreams anything like that?
berlin30 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
I had a South Park dream once I saw Kenny and we just looked at him for a while then a anvil dropped on his head then Stan and kyle showed up and did the killed Kenny bit then I started laughing my ass off then kyle shot me whit a gun...
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I had a dream REALLY similar to this...except it was last year, and it was Pip...and he said something like what your Kenny said...then Cartman came out of no where and stabbed him.
TheLegacyLives chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aha, I was so happy when Kenny came back as Mysterion! He actually got be a decently prevalent complex character for once :D
ZahvayTheFallen chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That is really cool. Kenny is amazingly, adorably, unbelievably cute in my opinion! He makes me give inside fangirl squeals -And I'm practically goth!- Keep on writing!
A chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
is this just another crappy story or was this REALLY a dream?
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Wow, pretty freaky dream, cool, though!
Kaysha.xOx chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wow, thats a prity fucked up dream! stull luved it tho
739485 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Holy cow! That was really good! And kinda funny! Did you really dream that? I'm really glad that Kenny came back!
Jamie chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Lol, my dreams never make sense. They all come out distorted and wrong. See, if I were to dream about Kenny, his hood would probably be green and his hair would be brown. _ And probably something random that has nothing to do with South Park will happen.
live love dance x3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i agree with whoever wrote the South Park dimension theory, with the brain messages to Matt and Trey...well Trey anyways.

This was an awesome dream...I have South Park dreams too and its good to know that im not alone xD
Ruth McNab chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Quite a something. But that supports my theory that all of the characters, and the whole theme, are not fictional, but are from another dimension, one which Trey Parker and Matt Stone have been receiving brain messages from. Well, Trey at least, they seem to have cut off their connection with Matt now.

I also believe that the peoples in this dimension are far more knowledgable than those of our dimension, hence why Kenny knew your name, and was able to speak to you like it was really happeneing. Or maybe, because of his ability to die and come back, he also possesses the ability to speak to people in their sleep. Or then again, maybe you suddenly ended up in a different place, planned ahead by Kenny, who had decided this in-between place was the best place to speak to you.

At any rate, that's cool, and it's also evidence of that theory!
Ammy chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
O_O Kenny rules. when i saw the episode when he Actually Died, i almost cried, even at the end.( i know, pitiful right)of course he was back in the next season. but that story mad my day. Tahnk you Libby, and thank thank you Kenny.

O i loved the story. Awesome
Sarena128 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Wowsa. 0.0

That's so strange! The weaird thing is I've had south park dreams too! Two of me and Tweek (who I can relate to personality wise) and one from Kenny's POV. (He's my favorite charactor aswell)

xD Good to know I'm not the only one being visted by the boys in her dreams. x3
TripleS-18 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Kenny was so nice and sweet in your dream!

"Libby, I maybe dead, but I'm not gone."

I'll remember that quote for quite some time...

This is why I like the first few seasons. Because the newer ones don't have Kenny in them as much.

Oh well. Great fanfiction! And remember...KENNY KICKS ASS! *shot and killed by G-rated committee*)