Reviews for For The Love of Kate Chapter 1
castle2126 chapter 2 . 4/6
Seriously all she was doing is making excuses rather than taking responsibility for her actions. In chapter 2.
natters chapter 12 . 2/22/2019
Good fic
castlegeek89 chapter 12 . 3/2/2018
enjoying story, will you finish this story soon Thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2017
I have read 353 stories in wattpad and 322 stories in ; all Castle stories as I only read Castle stories (I want Stana/Nathan, Beckett/Castle to be together.). Your story is among the top that I like most.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
Please do not end this. Just write when you have the inspiration. It is nice. Love it so much...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2017
it is ok, there is no need to end this, inspiration will come when it comes, this is so magnificent
castlegeek89 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Will this story be finished soon would like to re read before starting Return to Maine
Yecart chapter 3 . 7/19/2017
Not sure if you are aware if this or not. But there is a continuity error in chapter 3. Where Kate and castle have the same conversation about Josh twice?
I'm assuming that perhaps an edit went wrong or something.
You obviously already know about the weird italics thing, so I won't mention that.
Otherwise it's a decent story.
susieque65 chapter 12 . 7/7/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I like the fact that they have a special hide away that no one knows about and I hope they keep it that way. This was a super story and I enjoyed reading each chapter and your comments before the chapter and after it were simply fantastic and enjoyable reading. I look foeward to reading more of your stories.
southerngirl1 chapter 12 . 7/6/2017
Thanks for this delightful story…
AngelLonginus chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
Perfect epilogue to a great story! Thanks for completing it. I look forward to reading more from you and need to go back and read your previous stories. Thanks again and Happy Fourth to you!
SeriouslyCarol chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
Just found this today and read all of it. Awesome. Well written, loved them finding their way. These two characters are such a great love story. I miss the show so much. Looking forward to more of your stories. Thank you for writing.
islandjamie chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
Thank you so much! I loved your story. I look forward to more.️ Island Jamie
dkfan chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
Thanks for this great story and know I am looking forward to your next one. Thanks for helping to keep this wonderful couple and amazing universe alive with your storytelling. All of your work and efforts are greatly appreciated.
12precinct42344 chapter 12 . 7/3/2017
I enjoyed this story so much. I am looking forward to your next endeavor. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.