Reviews for The Red Knight
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
please come back
martinpat94 chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
I like this and I agree with yang they are cute. Very interested in seeing what kind of gift they will be getting each other. So good job can't wait to read more and good luck with your writings
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
MERRICA, nough said.
Ilovemetoo chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Just one thing: Give more credit to Jaune.

Sometimes it feels like you're treating Jaune as a complete idiot with stuff like Ruby being stronger than him in that scene of who carries the bags. There is a reason why Ruby shoots Crescent Rose to move it y'know?

One of the main factors of this ship is how the two characters get along so well because they're equals. So giving Ruby the pants in the relationship feels incredibly out of place.
Sara lovelymusic chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Gaaaaw, I love their dynamic!
frik1000 chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I always appreciate a good Lancaster story. I've only come to realize that there's a distinct lack of it around here for some reason. Sigh. Well I'll take what I can get and this is a really cute story.
RaXieF chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
welcome back man. m i enjoyed your story, looking forward for the next chapter
killerxhunter14 chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Leivve chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Cuteness is intensifying.
Texa52 chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Good old Rose Arc

Some porblems, such as what ages they are, but has a lot of potential
MaraSargon chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I-I'm just favoriting this because it's well-written. It's not like I ship Lancaster or anything... baka.
Leivve chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
One thing you forgot to hint at (and I forgot to mention initially on the subreddit) is how old they are, and why exactly they are here without RWBY and JNPR; I'm just assuming they are still at Beacon right now.