Reviews for Towards Beginnings
IceMage11 chapter 1 . 10/24/2018
This was very beautiful and in character. Too bad we never got to see something like this in canon.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
Aaaahhhh this was amazing! I always wanted a pregnancy fic for them ‘cause I loved the dynamic of their relationship and how effortless it all was in the backdrop of all that craziness. I truly enjoyed reading this and I could imagine the characters as I read.
Rose Phung chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
Hello Misty Reeyus,
It was interesting when reading your Kara no kyoukai's fanfic. I always image how Shiki's pregnancy will be, haha. And Azaka's reaction was priceless, poor her, but I also imaged how she'll be when her brother's daughter look like her soooo much.
To be honest, it's rare to find such fanfic, because KnK's fandom is a bit small compared to the Fate series, but it's almost all very well, and your fanfic is one of them. Would you mind if I translate it into Vietnamese and post it to the Type Moon fan page on facebook (of course I will include credits and links to the source)?
Look forward to hearing from you.
Warmach1ne32 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Awwwww~~~~
Aiko Isari chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Oh my god oh my god, i wish i could do more than gush but i can't. Everyone feels so IC and it all progresses so naturally. It's just so solemn and happy. I feel like this could just slot right in. It's beautiful. Also, mikiya's sister had the best reaction. Thank you for writing this!
Neemarishima chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
wow, such a quiet fandom here. but still there will always some good fics in every fandom and this story is one of it! i think its lovely and entertaining. the feels just hit me in the right place since i'm one my way watching kara no kyoukai, another superb storyline of type moon. good! let me hit the favorite button for this fic.
keep writing beautifully!
talesfanjmf chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This was certainly an interesting little read.
SlayerOfTears chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Huh, it's a shame this only has one review. Let's see if I can't change that.

I found this highly entertaining, and amusing, despite there being no Humor tag to it. I could easily imagine the characters in this scenario, which is very important when writing fan fiction.

The pacing was nice as well, and fit the mood. congrats, you got me to favorite this. I hope you write more for Kara no Kyoukai, it's in need of more good writers like you.
Parks98 chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
well that was interesting...wish we got touko's reaction. I wish that Shiki just said it randomly like "Oh touko, mikiya I'm pregnant"