Reviews for Spectrum
Astray-Tech chapter 74 . 1/2
Well damn! I actually didn't see that coming... any of it really. But for your question; nah I didn't skip to see if Jaune was alive or not. Hm.. this was actually a really good story, I enjoyed it alot.
I'm saving this in my favorites, incase I want to read again.
Astray-Tech chapter 22 . 1/1
Ha! I'm taller then all of Jaune's sisters, yet I'm shorter then him.
xolef225 chapter 74 . 11/24/2020
3 years later, I have come to say that all 74 chapers and 400 something thousand words were worth it for that carnival phantasm joke in chapter 40-something.
godofgrapes chapter 9 . 11/22/2020
Hi! First time through this story! Really enjoying it! Can’t wait to watch Possessed Joan beat the shit out of her naive teammates!
FreakyCat730 chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This is the second time I’m reading this Fic, but holy shit, I never realized how fucked up this situation is.

Spoiler(?)

A seven year old getting their hands carved open by their own father. Don’t know if this is intentional, but the lack of response from the Father disturbs me. Just stands awkwardly. “you know it had to happen” my ass. I don’t know if I’m just this weak of a human, but if I had to cut my sons hands,I’d cry like a bitch.

The seven year old child had the self confidence of a tool. As in, none to speak of. “At least I’ll be useful”. Either Jaune already had this depressing amount confidence, or the role of “Sword-Breaker” has such negative connotations that it relegates the person to a “just in case” tool. Why inspire such low opinion of this “job” if you know someone has to take that position? “His life only had one purpose”. Not only do they try to make the “Sword-Breakers” feel like tools, they also try to make them tools? This is actually fucked up.

This isn’t a complaint to SSC, it’s just I never even understood the weight of the situation. And on the first chapter!
Abstract Ideas chapter 74 . 5/20/2020
You know, after reading this, it took me way too fucking long to realize precisely what you guys made Jaune.

Shirou Emiya 2: Electric Boogaloo now in stores. Joy. Next thing you know he's going to have his future self come back by way of Fae and try and stab him for reasons.
ayleid chapter 51 . 1/30/2020
"You are simply a bad person that does horrible things, claiming it is your destiny. I think that is a very dishonest way to live."

This is my favorite quote for this story, and my new favorite put-down of Cinder. Thank you so much for this gem.
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 37 . 1/17/2020
I like the premise of this story. It’d be nice to read a story with the same format but instead of Jaune’s sisters getting possessed he gets sick of doing nothing and decides to do something with his life. Maybe go to Atlas and join the military there or something similar. I’d write something like that but I’m too lazy and don’t have the skill.
Jaune Caellum chapter 74 . 1/6/2020
Jaune literally became Noctis. Would love to see a sequel where his power allows him to warp with the blades he uses given he is the hilt.
FunkyDipShit chapter 9 . 12/30/2019
this make just fucking broke the dam that holds my tears. good job
Uday Sra chapter 74 . 11/26/2019
Awesome
void242 chapter 74 . 11/19/2019
You got me in the 1st half. A fitting ending for a very well written story. Kudos.
Guest chapter 74 . 9/26/2019
I feel so stupid for putting off this story for as long as i did because of the main pairing...i think the story was one of the best i read on this site (and i read alot here) the character development the flow of the story and the insertion of fea were done perfectly in my opinion and even the story's imperfections made it more beautiful in my eyes ... you are an awesome writer and i want to thank you and everyone who helped create this masterpiece...thank you
Abstract Ideas chapter 6 . 9/5/2019
The instance I comprehended exactly what Jaune's dad had done to Jaune made me want to take that 'noble' honor he had given to Jaune and shove it right back up his ass.

What kind of a father does that? Oh, my son isn't good enough to wield one of seven legendary artifacts? Let's reprogram his soul to gear his entire existence to destroying those artifacts (Which, I'd like to remind you, in essence, might as well mean he's killing seven legendary heroes) and also horrifically scar him in the process!

He deserved to die after what he did to his own flesh and blood.
objectivepersona chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
dude your summary is shit.
1,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »