Reviews for Spectrum
I feel so stupid for putting off this story for as long as i did because of the main pairing...i think the story was one of the best i read on this site (and i read alot here) the character development the flow of the story and the insertion of fea were done perfectly in my opinion and even the story's imperfections made it more beautiful in my eyes ... you are an awesome writer and i want to thank you and everyone who helped create this masterpiece...thank you
Abstract Ideas chapter 6 . 9/5
The instance I comprehended exactly what Jaune's dad had done to Jaune made me want to take that 'noble' honor he had given to Jaune and shove it right back up his ass.

What kind of a father does that? Oh, my son isn't good enough to wield one of seven legendary artifacts? Let's reprogram his soul to gear his entire existence to destroying those artifacts (Which, I'd like to remind you, in essence, might as well mean he's killing seven legendary heroes) and also horrifically scar him in the process!

He deserved to die after what he did to his own flesh and blood.
objectivepersona chapter 1 . 7/1
dude your summary is shit.
Ddraigspiderarc609 chapter 74 . 6/18
I honestly thought you killed him off so eff you for that.
So I was incredibly pissed starting this and I got even more angry because there was no grieving so I actually physically screamed when I read that he was alive.
All in all one of the honest to God good fanfictions in the site.
Thank you for taking your time to write it.
And keep dancing for me you monkey.
g.brincks chapter 74 . 4/7
Man, I can't believe I finally finished reading this fic. I may have gotten pretty invested but 74 chapters is still a pretty big ask.

Anyway, man, this was great. It got really wild and there's quite a few bits I don't know how I feel about. There are many character deaths that feel like they happen just to show the story was willing to kill off characters. Though, the main death I was dreading didn't happen, despite the scare chapter 73 gave me. Maybe the stuff with Noir and Violet should have gone a little longer. I know Jaune and Joan vs. Pride was the climax but Noir vs. Violet still felt way too important to be solved as quick as it did.

Well, despite the few gripes I have, I liked the ending a lot, though I wish the epilogue was longer. We spent so much time with Jaune hoping to see his sisters brought back that it felt like we should have gotten more interactions between them all at the end. We didn't even see him interact with Ciel and Amethyst and just a little talk with Violet. I wish we could've seen them talk about everything that happened. As much as I tend not to like OCs, I loved all the Arc sisters and wished we had gotten a proper family interaction in epilogue.

All in all, it was a pretty great fic. As long as it took to get through it, I don't regret it all for a second.
Lazylifeguard chapter 74 . 3/26
All good things must come to an end. Finally finished it. I started, stop, and restarted this fix so many times. One day I'll go back and read it all in one go again. Maybe after I finish some of the reference material this fix was based on.
Guest chapter 74 . 12/9/2018
You asshole
Scared the sit out of me
Also
I saw this story a months ago and i didnt read it
Nigga the summary is so bad
Redripper666 chapter 14 . 11/21/2018
i think a greatly dislike omakes at this point
Dalton T chapter 22 . 8/28/2018
Jaune and I would look somewhat similar. I'm 6'1, scraggly blond hair, and blue eyes.
Captain-Brazil chapter 74 . 6/18/2018
The fact that you went for a Happy Ever After ending was the biggest dissapointment of the end in my opinion.
Guest chapter 74 . 6/16/2018
You did the biggest mistake an author can do while writing a story, you rushed to finish the story in the end and let a lot of mistakes open in the epilogue.
Skykitsune chapter 74 . 5/28/2018
Good lord what a rollercoaster. Proud to say I didn't skim either. I put off reading this a while back due to the reviews mentioning Weiss' death, but I eventually built up the nerves to try reading it anyway. A most enjoyable story. Could easily make a sequel too with that ending, eh?
Ace McKnight chapter 74 . 5/20/2018
This is easily the most invested I've ever been in any OC centric story. The omakes definitely helped get me in their heads. The ending was satisfying, with just enough left open that you could pick it up again if you wanted to. Overall, it was well written and, while I won't say it kept me guessing, there was plenty of balance between action, drama, and humor. All in all, this rates as my second favorite RWBY fanfic I've read so far. Keep up the good work!
chillychese1 chapter 74 . 4/13/2018
loved this story, it was amazing really made you feel for all the characters and had tons of laughs. The only complaint I would have is the ending. *spoilers* I think that the ending you chose was weak. It really should have come to at least someone dies. But I still love reading this.
BabisV chapter 74 . 4/13/2018
This was an amazing story... One of the few that made me tear up, maybe the second to do so while reading fanfics... I think you're one of the best writers in this site... Great job!
1,737 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »