Reviews for More In Common
RoseRedMisery chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love it! Its so cute! Update it!
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
ok i just have to say, you should have mentioned that ths contained slash, it doesn't bother me but it bothers other people, also you said in the story that severus liked lily but then later you said '"I know you didn't really hate him."

"That much is true," he admitted.

"I know it hurt you when he married Lily," Sirius continued.

"I don't know what you're -"

"We all loved him, Severus. In some way or another, we all did. There's no shame in admitting it -"

"No, no shame, just pain. Just knowing that you loved him and could never have him, that's all," Snape said bitterly.'

ok sorry but that makes no sense, who was it that loved james, was it sirius and why does it say that snape wantde him but couldn't have him, didn't hate him and sirius says 'we all loved him' which implys that snape loved him to, thats totally ridiculousi mean its ok saying he loved lily but saying he loved james aswell is just plain dumb, i rather liked this but that end part made no sense you didn't mention this would be slash it seems to contain LESS SSJP SBJP JPLE not that the lily/james matters much as thats rather obvious but the two slash ones along with the lily/snape one makes it ridiculous and confusing and if i admit a little iritating!
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
how very very very very... odd. i never thought i would see severus/sirius. i suppose it was unavoidable. i would have to read some eventually, i just never really considered it. i'm being dull. anyway, i liked the writing, but i'm left a bit baffled to tell the truth.
Snapes Lover chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Clif hanger Plese continue I love the end PLEASE CONTINUE
Twisted Silver Dagger chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
interesting. Amazingly written. I like the parallels you show between the two. really well done. thought-provoking.
Xia chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
That was oddly sweet. You took a very philosophical approach when dealing with Dumbledore, which is what a lot of people manage to miss. He offered some brilliant advise, i liked the idea that Snape was cut off, and that was why he felt his love was stronger. It was an interesting take. I won't read another Malfoy romance the same way again.
WolfHawk chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
Narfh! Deliberately (yet seductively) ambigious.

I really like your writing style (Read: I'm heinously envious that you're five hundred times the writer I'll ever be.)

This is another good pairing.

-Wolf
Elendil Snape chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Please, tell me you want to go on with this story!

I agree with "A Snape (& Sirius) fan"..they are a lot alike and I think you made them perfectly in character. One can feel inside the sadness in Snape's soul and the despair in Sirius. Good work, Claire.
A Snape Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Loved this! I do hope you'll continue it as a SS/SB story. You portray the two a bit mellower than most writers, so I'd be interested in seeing where you'd go with this story. I also agree with you that they're a lot alike. Also like the way you solved the problem of hiding Sirius from the general public. Perfect! Keep up the good work.