Reviews for Faithfully Yours
Ritsu Kaiori chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Yay! Ryou saved Serenity!

Great story, its really cute!
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aw! *sniff* That was such a sweet story! Ryou and Serenity are the cutest yu-gi-oh couple! They are both so nice and just cute together!
FishyPrincess chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Wow, nice!

This is written fairly well. One thing I noticed is that Joey and Serenity took their mothers' death sort of lightly. I dunno, it might just be me. Otherwise, it's great!
Charmaine Champagne chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
SG: _ shakes head O_O shakes head T_T shakes head -_- shakes head

SY: Yes...she's trying to decide on an emotion...

SG: X_P

SY: o_O I think her brain broke again. However, since I am her familliar and know her, I can say that she L-O-V-E-D this fiction without a doubt. She loves Ryou/Serenity, and is hungry, because most times she must peck for it. Makes her happy to see big eyes matched with big eyes.

SG: HAPY! I love this-

SY: I told her while your brain was broken.

SG: Oh...poopy...

Thanks for the much-sought-after fic, Wingleader Sora Jade! _
Saiyan Jedi chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
I am so bored.

Anyways, good fic. Love the ending. Joey chasing Tristan around with a shotgun is funny. *nodnod*
Mooncinder chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I was just thinking about this pairing. That's how I found this fic - by searching for Ryou/Serenity. Well done, this is a very good fic.

*Mooncinder*
Lass chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Very good story! I like it, the pairing is very original too. It's real good!
intheinkpot chapter 1 . 4/24/2004
That was good. I've never read a Serenity/Ryou fic before...Are you going to do a squel or one where Malik finds Tea and talks with her or something?
...THAT WAS REALLY GOD!
Random Person: (blown back and through at lest three houses)
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
15-year-old Ryou: *is looking at his 21-year-old self the way Mokuba is always looking at Seto, like he thinks his older self walks on water*
Gyakutenno: Snap out of it! Listen, just because he isn't scrawny and he "didn't clonk out 'cos of one stupid scratch", doesn't mean you have to hero-worship him!
Ryou: But he's so cool, too! A rock band! *still has big shiny eyes* He's the LEAD GUITARIST! *air guitars wildly to some unheard tune*
Gyakutenno: Yeah, yeah. Anyway, WSJ, how is Joey O.O.C.? Unless you mean he doesn't clobber Ryou for kissing Serenity?
banana chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
0_0 wow. That was good! Do you always write songs into your fics? Not that that's a bad thing. Actually, I think it makes the fic a whole lot better. Just wondering how you did it. I tried once and failed miserably.

At the end, I would definatly agree. Yup. If someone asked me if *I* was ready to be an aunt while my *brother* was making out with some girl, I'd kill 'em. Right there.

Great fic! It was funny, sad, and happy all rolled into one. Great job!
The Leaky Pen chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I really like it... it's really good
Evergladelord chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Sirian:*pushes Evergladelord out of the way*You really,really,really need to write a sequel to this.
Kiyuu-Chan chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Isis:well...THAT WAS GOD!SEQUAL!I suggest if u gots a sequal,add a hint of lemon!

Duke:HEY!RIGHT NOW YOUR WRITING A LEMON WIT ME/SERENITY!

Isis:o shit don't say that it was supposed to be a surprise!well,it will b my first but certianly NOT last lemon
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 3/28/2003
Cute story! I like it. Woodelf193:)
Blaze Girl and Dragon chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Blaze Girl: OMG! I JUST LUV S/R CUPOLIN! Dragon: yes ypu mention it every hour on the hour

BG: *growls* Dragon: *sweatdropps and backs off*

BG: N E WAY! Dis was way good but then again any ryou/serenity fic is good and write a sequel! Now excuse me while i do my hump day dance *starts doing something simular to a monkey drunk and on crack trying to do ballet. Dragon: *sweatdrop x10*