Reviews for Professor Arc: Staffroom Chronicles
JumpingToaster chapter 3 . 10/1
I want that board game.
MailDude69 chapter 3 . 9/17
I saw what you did there, migration of Grim destroying Magnis. :)
JumpingToaster chapter 2 . 9/12
Hmmmm... Starbucks...
Anon chapter 6 . 9/10
This killed me. I don't know why, but this completely killed me. The minute the whole "rebooting Jaune" thing came up, I literally began to laugh myself into the fetal position. I'm lying on the floor, desperately trying to remember how breathing works, while also trying to not alert everyone within a 100 foot radius that I have begun my descent into insanity via the sounds of horrific, Joker like laughter. So I just lie there, wheezing silently, completely failing the basic human instinct to inhale and exhale normally. After about 30 seconds I somehow find the strength of will to stop, a feat that would rival the trials of Hercules, and just spend the next few minutes breathing, trying to figure out if I've pulled myself away from the abyss, or frenched it into submission.

And then I read it again, and notice how basically every other word is a boob joke. And it starts over from the top, but even worse this time, impossible as it may be to accept. So now I'm sitting here, typing out a review, trying to figure out if I've been drugged with nitrous oxide without realizing it. Well done. Very well done.
Love reading 3.14 chapter 13 . 9/7
This wasn't bad, there were some good funny moments here.

Too bad it hasn't been updated in over a year, but I actually prefer that you work on your other fics.
Ghest chapter 6 . 8/13
all of the above, except Pyrrha.
Cat Poster chapter 9 . 8/10
I knew that was going to happen in the omake! I knew there would be a misunderstanding!
Cat Poster chapter 7 . 8/10
I wish we knew who the leader of the PAFC is
Cat Poster chapter 5 . 8/10
"She had a name!? I just called her mum!" Keep doing what you're doing. I'm sure my wish of death via asphyxiation will come true. Now i need a couple of minutes to recover and control my breathing. That was funny... good job...
MySpl33n chapter 13 . 8/8
Omake idea: scheduled (forced) medical check ups for the staff and some of our favorite students.
I Lost Civilisation I chapter 13 . 7/25
i ship jaune x neptune...C'MON I NEED GOOD GAY PAIRING STORY ! its soo unfair to see that Bromance die in the face of more popular pairings!... (grumble-grumbleÂ
I Lost Civilisation I chapter 13 . 7/25
i ship jaune x neptune
Lord Arthas is Still Alive chapter 13 . 7/13
more staff room chronicles please, now that professor arc is over
MadMans minder chapter 9 . 7/9
...(lifts hand)...(lowers hand) I got nothing.
Dharshan chapter 1 . 7/4
Not sure if this fic is considered dead now, but I'm pretty sure you must have gotten 1 or 2 omake ideas that you never wrote for Professor Arc since you last updated this 1.5 years ago. Would be nice if there were updates for this at times while we wait for 'Headmaster Arc' to begin, kind of like a RWBY Chibi to RWBY.
Dharshan