Reviews for The Cold Heart of Hate
Doomeater chapter 7 . 7/3
Awesome chapters man! Keep it up :)
Jack54311 chapter 10 . 2/10
Uh oh. I never stopped to think about the Grimm being involved in this. That's going to be a problem. I wonder how they're going to deal with this now? Once again, great chapter. I look forward to more!
Shadow Joestar chapter 10 . 2/10
KO awesome chapter, Sly has revealed his past to a trusted friend and with their help Clockwork will be brought down and the Cooper Gang will be able to go home.
gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 2/10
this was an excellent chapter and looking forward to seeing what they have planned for this
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Eeeeee... This was so good. Excited to read more soon.
Shadow Joestar chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
KO awesome chapter, team RWBY will now team up with the Cooper gang to defeat Clockwork and will have to work fast.
gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
excellent work on this chapter and I can't wait for everyone to hear Sly and Clockwerk's backstories
HovaStrider chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(glass shatters everywhere)
Uh... opps?
gamelover41592 chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
0-0 uh-oh
Shadow Joestar chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
KO awesome chapter, Ruby come faces to faces with Clockwerk and she'll have to fence for herself until back-up arrives.
HovaStrider chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
FIANLY!
It's been so long since i found someone with a talent for writing i almost abandoned this site.
Thank you and looking forward to your next update!
ortizale317 chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
Such a good chapter to read and I hope to see A bunch like it
Shadow Joestar chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
KO awesome chapter, can't wait to see how the Cooper gang and team RWBY with friends work together to stop Clockworks.
Novice4129 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
I'm gonna say it now: I've toyed with the idea of sly and Rwby crossover appearing. You made a dream into reality.
gamelover41592 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
that was really good and the thing with Clockwerk at the end I saw some epic villain there