Reviews for The Cold Heart of Hate
I really love the Sly games and this story is awesome. I hope you countine to write it. And Clockwer is hard to kill not only did Sly blow him up in a volcano and in Paris but be is also over 12 000 year old (you can see him in every time period in Thives in Time including the Ica Age 10 000 bfc)
LycanGod13 chapter 10 . 2/15
Ok. This is awesome. I played the Sly Cooper games, and they're fun as Hell to play. Hilarious, too. Be sure to bring in Carmelita Fox. She's always funny. Btw, could you make the chapters longer?
JT213 chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
I️ never stopped to think the implications of so much concentrated hate in Remnant. I️ wonder how this will pan out
Doomeater chapter 7 . 7/3/2017
Awesome chapters man! Keep it up :)
Jack54311 chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
Uh oh. I never stopped to think about the Grimm being involved in this. That's going to be a problem. I wonder how they're going to deal with this now? Once again, great chapter. I look forward to more!
Shadow Joestar chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
KO awesome chapter, Sly has revealed his past to a trusted friend and with their help Clockwork will be brought down and the Cooper Gang will be able to go home.
Gamelover41592 chapter 10 . 2/10/2017
this was an excellent chapter and looking forward to seeing what they have planned for this
Guest chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Eeeeee... This was so good. Excited to read more soon.
Shadow Joestar chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
KO awesome chapter, team RWBY will now team up with the Cooper gang to defeat Clockwork and will have to work fast.
Gamelover41592 chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
excellent work on this chapter and I can't wait for everyone to hear Sly and Clockwerk's backstories
HovaStrider chapter 8 . 6/15/2016
EEEEEEEEEEEEE!
(glass shatters everywhere)
Uh... opps?
Gamelover41592 chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
0-0 uh-oh
Shadow Joestar chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
KO awesome chapter, Ruby come faces to faces with Clockwerk and she'll have to fence for herself until back-up arrives.
HovaStrider chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
FIANLY!
It's been so long since i found someone with a talent for writing i almost abandoned this site.
Thank you and looking forward to your next update!
ortizale317 chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
Such a good chapter to read and I hope to see A bunch like it