Reviews for you're saying to hell with the salt, lemon, and lime
Josefina chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Oh, I love this! I've watched and re watched the show for years but never read any fanfic on it. This is my first for WW and you've got the characters spot on. I can really see the scene playing out in my head. Great job!
chai4anne chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Lovely, as always. Thanks for this!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Lovely.
snookolive chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Totally loved this! I just started watching the show and haven't gotten anywhere good yet, but I am excited to watch/read more of this fandom. :)
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Oh gosh, this is PERFECT. I only recently finished watching The West Wing for the first time, so this was great timing to see this crop up in my inbox. I loved everything about this!

EXCELLENT voices, great humor - I was giggling through a lot of this, it was so easy to picture. LOVE LOVE LOVE. Wonderful work!
JohnKrasinskiLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I can't even find words to describe how happy I am to find your West Wing stories. I only got onto the bandwagon last summer when I watched the series for the first time. I immediately went looking for stories, but there wasn't much out there especially in the several years since the show ended. You are an amazing writer and you capture these characters' personalities and quirks so well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!