Reviews for Up A Chimney
SonicLozDPLove chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I guess Aoko felt that the situation was too hilarious to really try to catch KID for her father...
kaito kid chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
HAhHA i LOVED that story so much i could steal it!
Saruhno chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Haha. Hilarious lies. Inspecting the brick work. Wow. I loved it!
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Cute as always XD
KatieK3Y172 chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
OMG! I want Kaitou Kid stuck in my chimney! T_T Anyway, great fan fic! Hope you do another for this christmas!
Misura chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
A wonderful happy Christmas fic! *beams* And so kawaii too ; you seem to be very good at writing lovely fluffy Kaito-stories. (Uhm, I guess you simply *are* good at those rather than 'seem to be' but ...). I especially loved the conversation between Aoko and Kaito and of course the mental images that came with the story. _ Kawaii!
O'Ylia chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Can't believe I didn't review this earlier.*mutters something about stupid exams and how the school chould shove those tests up their nose*

Anyway, couldn't help imagining what would happen if Aoko HAD lit that fire. Picture: Kid Posing As Rocket. :p Nice one!
Devilish-angeL11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
LUV THIS FIC

it just totally sent me ROFLMAO about Kid stuck in the chimney

great work

keep on writing PLEASE!
saplings chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Very kawaii & funny! _
Mysticalshadow292 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Fa la la la la, la la la la! Holiday spirit getting to you too? I now have a personal elf. *points to Legolas* Legolas: LET ME GET BACK TO THE FELLOWSHIP! *smirk* Not likely...

Anyways, nice story. I nearly hit my head on the keyboard yesterday just reading this!

-Shadow

PS: Kaito is very jealous. Of Legolas... *smirk*
CSakuraS chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Weeeeeee! So cute! Must have been quite a shock for poor Aoko, though finding Kid up your chimney would be more appropriate for the situation than finding him in your bathtub. ;)

"Fa la la la la la laa... eh?" LOL!
mdseiran chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
Had me in fits of giggles all the way through. Can easily imagine Kid stuck in the chimney. That would have made my day. *grin*
Meitantei Kudo KID chapter 1 . 12/22/2002

I wanna have KID stuck in MY chimney too!
rin chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
That's really cute! i woulda thought Kid would be a bit more perceptive and not get stuck in the chimeny, but oh well! better for us and aoko! I love reading your stories!