Reviews for New Chances at Life
Faberritan chapter 1 . 3/2
Raven Evans-Black chapter 1 . 2/26
shouldn't it be GP\AC in the summary not GP\LC since his mate is Alice when I started I thought it was Leah but you say its Alice
StarFlameSky chapter 7 . 12/11/2017
Pretty, pretty please update soon!
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 7 . 10/8/2017
Jeje pobre chicos,seth y rouse los desmembrera si no cuidan de harry
animerule64 chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Add more chapters please
fanficnewbee chapter 7 . 9/11/2017
This is the first brother boy-who-lived story that I can honestly say I love, thanks.
misswitlock16 chapter 7 . 9/6/2017
I like it hope you add more
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2017
It would be funny if the idiots tried to sneak into the Potter House and watch Harry sleep... I don't know what should be funnier the wards stopping them, James or Godric catching them and giving them talking to, or Harry sees them in his bedroom either hexing the daylights out of them or telling them to hurry into the bed so they can snuggle... Maybe xhexing first then forcing the snuggling in the morning being caught by the family then some more hexing with Harry complaining to his daddy about taking his snuggle bunnies away... Ultimate Prank BC imagine everyones face to THAT proclamation.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2017
I could say so many great things admit this story but I wouldn't have enough space or words! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blax94 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Nice story, please update soon,,
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
Very good !
Serinity Dawn chapter 7 . 5/19/2017
I love it! This story is fairly fast paced but you are getting all the important parts in! I can't wait to see where you go from here. I think you autta have Jacob and one other back Seth up with the pack! And have the elders back Seth to!
Silver wolf chapter 7 . 4/2/2017
Please update soon!
I want more of your story!
Ana Radcliffe Jackson chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
Continued, please
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2017
Please update your story soon please please please