Reviews for New Chances at Life
fanficnewbee chapter 7 . 9/11
This is the first brother boy-who-lived story that I can honestly say I love, thanks.
misswitlock16 chapter 7 . 9/6
I like it hope you add more
It would be funny if the idiots tried to sneak into the Potter House and watch Harry sleep... I don't know what should be funnier the wards stopping them, James or Godric catching them and giving them talking to, or Harry sees them in his bedroom either hexing the daylights out of them or telling them to hurry into the bed so they can snuggle... Maybe xhexing first then forcing the snuggling in the morning being caught by the family then some more hexing with Harry complaining to his daddy about taking his snuggle bunnies away... Ultimate Prank BC imagine everyones face to THAT proclamation.
I could say so many great things admit this story but I wouldn't have enough space or words! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Blax94 chapter 1 . 6/14
Nice story, please update soon,,
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 5/31
Very good !
Serinity Dawn chapter 7 . 5/19
I love it! This story is fairly fast paced but you are getting all the important parts in! I can't wait to see where you go from here. I think you autta have Jacob and one other back Seth up with the pack! And have the elders back Seth to!
Silver wolf chapter 7 . 4/2
Please update soon!
I want more of your story!
Ana Radcliffe Jackson chapter 7 . 3/29
Continued, please
Please update your story soon please please please
SilverRosehp chapter 7 . 3/2
I absolutely love it and would be really nice to know if you are going to update your story soon
Mage of middle earth chapter 7 . 3/1
Protect the cute Harry!
cris chapter 2 . 2/23
Loved it
cris chapter 1 . 2/23
This is good
Applejax XD chapter 7 . 2/11
wow, seems like everyone will hurt the two boys if they did something bad to Harry, i cant wait for the next chappie XD