Reviews for Nowhere Near
T D'Amaze chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Decided to search Daikari and this came up. 13 years later thats pretty crazed. Anyway I didn't mind it, but I thought there coulda been more subtlety during the date. Still interesting tho.
digimontklover chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
POOR DAVIS! BUT I LOVE TK AND KARI!
Digimaniac chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
God i love this song i think im gonna go listen to it.

I really liked this fic

make more

:D
Sanzoline chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
no i really don't feel bad for davis but i'm so happy for TK and Kari! good story
Sen chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
It's soo sad davis didn't get Kari!
Marle1Fan chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
This was sooooooo good! I loved it! Though I felt sorry for Davis. The song went perfectly which by the way I love.
Marcy chapter 1 . 8/27/2001
Awww...poor Davis, this story made me cry! ::dries her tears:: But all in all, it was a good song fic story, thingy, whatever you call it! I know people are gonna hate me, but I think Davis and Kari make a cute couple! But I'm supposed to be talking about the story, eh? Sorry, I get carried away! Anyways, great story!

"Peace, Love, and Raspberries" (It's mine! Don't even THINK about stealing it!)

*Marcy AKA Matt Lover*
Kale Rylan chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
I'm a fan of Daikari, and although it was a Takari, I really liked the way it played out. It was very sweet. Good job!
Guardianmon chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
Poor daisuke! All alone *cries sadly and wipes nose*, an ok fic for a takari, but I prefer dakari(had some, but not enough).
SPAZ the dog chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
Oh..This was totally depressing. Now no offense,I think the fic was great,and it was written oh-so-well,but these are the kind of fics that make me...oh,how do I say this? Want to KILL T.K.! Oh well. .O I feel bad for Davis. I don't no why no one likes him I mean...come on! Admit it! He makes you laugh in the middle of the episode! Without him,there's not half as much humor!
The Paladin chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Poor Davis. Don't get me wrong, I'm a major Takari fan and am gald he finally saw it. But still, it's nice to see a Takari where he isn't bashed or acts like a total jerk. I think this might be how it would happen. Good Job. In Service, The Paladin
t.k. maxwell chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
this is a good story short but good
SailorPlutoGrl4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2001
I like this one as much as anyone else amd I don't feel sorry for Davis, I never do.
Dai Fan chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
Err...did you write this because you like Davis? Or do you hate him...at the end you said uh...not really...which makes no sense
Furry little friend chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
ACK that. was. amazing. and the saddest thing of all is I feel kinda bad for D*vis... ACK.. no I don't... Well writen!