Reviews for Bonds of Sea and Fire
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 15 . 7/21
nice story
imena.williams09 chapter 29 . 7/19
I know you update slowly but make sure to update soon so I can go back to loving every relay'd piece of information you give
DragonClanMaster chapter 29 . 6/23
The fluff is nearly too much, I love it!
dragonisnohorror chapter 26 . 6/17
You have absolutely no right to make me ugly cry this whole chapter. It was brilliant like the rest of this fanfiction.
minie chapter 29 . 6/8
I was delighted with this book, I hope and continue, because it is amazing.
Cheeeesy-Bagles chapter 29 . 6/7
This is such a great fic I read it in a day. You are insanely talented!
HinataAmari chapter 29 . 5/3
Did you discontinue this book? If you didn't can you please update it? This is a really good book and I want to read what happens next.

P.S. Is Lami Laws sister?
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 29 . 5/3
Great chapter, I can't wait to see more.
JMjie chapter 29 . 4/28
Hiiii! I'm so happy I caught up with the latest chapter I found this fic two days and it really got me hooked! I really really love this story! I can't wait for more! But no rush yake care of yourself while writing.

Also, I really can't wait to see more of Izo and Thatch. Izo pining is just so
Anyway, have a great day!
samantha.a.burr4 chapter 29 . 4/13
Lovely story dear!
This story is just amazing!
RevolutionaryCleo chapter 29 . 3/26
Great chapter as usual! Question, is Garp going to appear in this story? I think it'd be interesting to see him interacting with his Grandsons or learning that they're on Whitebeard's ship!
Beyond Kailani chapter 29 . 3/23
Glad to see you're back at it again!
dude chapter 21 . 3/9
i know it’s like really far into the future, it can even be a drabble idea but come’on lamie and ace? ehhhh!? ehhh?! not even sure romance is in the books for this fix definitely not anytime soon but consider it. Lamie’s light-heartedness and Ace’s brother complex. She’d be the one chasing him, trying to get him to see her as a love interest and he’d get flustered by her brazenness but she’s a D after all and whatever she wants she’ll get. She’s be really good for him esp since it’s looking like they’re gonna be staying with Whitebeard... I dunno how canon this fic is gonna be maybe she’d be able to save Thatch . I dunno how you’re gonna do the reunion between Law? in her late teens when she gets her first bounty? by then she’d be in the New World while Law is just hitting Sabaody, i guess then they’d reunite at the summit war. Also it’d be funny because if the ship did sail that’d make luffy and law brothers-in-law/ uncles to the same kids...

Anyways enough of my ramblings this is an amazing story thank you for the time you’re putting into this, it’s a thankless job but we readers really do appreciate you and your work.
Take care!
Reign of Rayne chapter 29 . 3/6
God, the letter and Dadan's reaction was just perfect. The boys (and Lami) have all grown so much over the course of the story, and it's so amazing to see!

Being honest, I chanced upon this story while feeling super stressed about work and various Other Things, and the unrelenting tide of fluff, comfort, and affirmation was the perfect balm for that kind of funk. Thank you for writing this, seriously.

If and/or when you post more chapters for this fic, I will absolutely return!
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »