Reviews for Bonds of Sea and Fire
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Eeeeviiiiiilll. You're evil, and I really really want to read more of this story. Ace and Sabo and Luffy, My babies! Thanks for sharing your writing, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Nala1220 chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
WHAT?! AWWWW! I can't believe you separate the three! Ah, but now you made me becoming so excite about the next chapter! Because of that, I'm not gonna say much in this review. Thanks for the new story and I can't wait till next chapter come out~
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Please continue but let sabo live and meet up with ace so they can go and look for luffy together
Wordlet chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Jeez, you're cracking down aren't you? cliffhanger of great proportion on Kyodai and now this? You want me to die in/of suspense? You're killing me! Love ya anyway!
Good job on this! Looks promising, and I wish you the best of luck with your updates, and life, sounds like things aren't too hot right now eh? Anywho, can't wait, best of luck! If the next chapters are as good as this it's gonna be one of my absolute favorites of all time, and you've got some stiff competition. But this! This is high quality miracle material! Kudos! :):):)
Narya Anima chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Dum dum dum duuuum!
That what I heard ib my head after reading. Keep going! I'd like to see next!
Beyond Kailani chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
I've said it before, I'll say it again; EVIL! This is still my favourite fic of yours though so expecting numerous prods and pokes in the future xD

I've read this half a dozen times already and the suspense is still killing me...
1,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100