Reviews for Bonds of Sea and Fire
SoccerSarah01 chapter 28 . 6/8/2020
Ahhh this story is so freaking good! I love how you've developed the relationships between ASL and the Whitebeards, especially between them and the original three and Whitebeard. I love how you revealed Ace's dad to the crew and how they all called out for him and made it clear they love him - that part made me tear up. I love how the relationships with Haruta and Lami have grown, they're all so cute together! This story is amazing and I'm so glad I found it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us and be sure to stay safe and take care, we'll all be here however long it takes. Thank you!
Torens chapter 3 . 5/21/2020
Hello!
I think you have a small blunder here. Ace hung Luffy's hat around his neck. Before jumping into the water, it is not mentioned that he took it off, but I decided that it was meant. But after Sabo sees a hat on Ace's neck. I don’t think that taking his brother out of the water, Ace first pulled the hat back, which means he did not take it off at all. But swim in a straw hat? She will fall apart.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 5/18/2020
I'm in so much angst with all that is happening, I really need it to stop and get better. At least they met Dragon and he's going to help, just please let they find Luffy.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 5/16/2020
This is an awful situation.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 28 . 3/26/2020
Oh please don’t take another 2 years to update this wonderful story! This is one of the best One Piece fanfic I have ever read so please update soon! I’m dying to know what happens next!
Soltis48 chapter 28 . 3/21/2020
Hi!
Just finished reading everything and seriously it's awesome. I'll be happy to read the next chapters!
Oh and will Koala meet Namur again? Or maybe join the crew? And will Lami meet Law again? (I did not miss what you said about her jewelry ;p)

Have a nice day!
Soltis48
P.S. Sorry, English is my second language.
Koko-chan.Evans chapter 28 . 3/21/2020
Hi! This is the third time I read this fic (Only this year). You don't know how much love I hold for this story, I have read it at least ten times since I discovered it. Whenever I feel stressed out or sad I would come to it, and I'm sure I'm never going to get tired of it. I don't care if is going to take you another two years to update it again, nor if it's never completed at all, I'm grateful for what it is already written :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2020
LurkingFish chapter 28 . 3/8/2020
Guh~ I was rereading this again~ and I’m not sure why it took me so long to notice Izo’s crush!

Especially with that line a few chapters ago of “Its finally Izo shooting Thatch down for once” And then this chapter and Izo just PINING, but he’s so used to it! It’s like Liking Thatch is just another part of him.
I wonder if one of the kiddos will notice and maybe try something?

And Guh! Sabo is growing! He’s going to get trained by IZO AND THATCH!
(Is it almost training montage time?)
He’s going to get good at haki! I hope he gets to meet Koala soon~ or the revolutionary army ~ OR BOTH~!

(Speaking off people we haven’t seen much of, will Robin return soon?)

But yes, I’m always happy to read and Reread this ~~!
I hope life works out so you can update soon again~
CanIHaveAHug chapter 28 . 12/26/2019
This story is incredible as always! Thanks for the new chapter.
Lucy846 chapter 28 . 12/19/2019
Amazing story please update soon
EmeraldEyes chapter 28 . 12/14/2019
Huzzah for updates ;p
SoulMore chapter 28 . 12/14/2019
FAN!~
RyuichiSakuma13 chapter 28 . 12/7/2019
I was surprised when I received a notification that this story had a new chapter...and then I read why you had gone on hiatus. I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and I can't say that I blame you for not feeling up to writing. A loss as big as you've gone through is a hard one indeed. Yet you have persevered. That not only shows the world how tough you are, but showed your Mom as well. I'm sure she's keeping an eye on you. Just keep on keeping on, okay? Do whatever it is that makes you happy, safe and healthy. We're ALL rooting for you!

Thank you so much for continuing this story, its one of my top favorite ASL fics! I just wanted to tell you yet again that when I went back to re-read, the Ace chapters where the WBPs found out his biggest secret were not only my favorite ones, but brought forth tears. Who says "men don't cry?" I didn't exactly cry, but I definitely tear up every time I read those chapters!

You have a definite talent for writing, one that I hope to see you continue. Let me reiterate myself as one of your fans! And again, thank you for continuing this magnificent story!

Ryuichi
Wordlet chapter 28 . 12/1/2019
Im so glad to see you back! You have my condolences for the problems you've faced and the losses you've suffered but I'm so glad you were able to pull through and had so much support! You're a strong person.
This chapter was such a thrill to find and a joy to read. Things areoving forward, I'm so proud of Lami for her decisions and resolution and memory breakthroughs. I wish I had the strength to make that kind of a choice. I'm proud of Sabo for deciding to pull on Izou and Thatch for help catching up to Ace and thrilled that he's going to keep sending letters home. Also all this Garp foreshadowing is makong me excited, wonder when that's going to come in!
All in all this was a lovely chap and it's lovely to hear from you again and I'm wishing you all the best~ thank you for sharing your hard work with us!
1,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »