Reviews for Let's Start From A Happy Ending: Crush
Love!
Ysarose chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Cute story! Thanks!
Steve Merchant chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
This was great. I really liked the Bon Jovi ending. It seemed appropriate.
BoyCalledHATE chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
I was gonna read this but then I didn't. Yes, I am a grammar nazi. What are you, a grammarnaziophobe!? :-(
bswindle20 chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Really good ending and I'm glad your going to continue with the story you started for these two. Can't wait for the next one.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
I like how you ended it.
stefrosacarnevale chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
An amazing ending
storyfan101 chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
I quite enjoyed this story. Nicely done. I'll look forward to more installments in the series.
KatieTaylor chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
Love the Bon Jovi quote and the ending. :) Billy as Danny's first love makes sense and it's not the first time I've seen that. (I mention that as in: it's a great idea, obviously!).

Looking forward to a sequel!
stefrosacarnevale chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Another wonderful chapter update
sue2556 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
Once again, the writers delivered an epic fail on the ohana front. This episode could've been so much better than it was. First of all, I don't think Danny would've been able to be walking around in the episode being as injured as he was, & I also don't think Danny would've been ragging on Steve as much either. Thank goodness, writers like you have seen fit to fix this episode & make it more plausible & believable. Really enjoying this story with all of Steve's insecurities about their new-found relationship, and Danny angst. I think it will be Grace to eventually set Danny's mind at ease. She loves him and trusts him as 'Uncle Steve' and she is very perceptive after all.
storyfan101 chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
I was curious how you were going to cover this episode, but you've done a great job. I quite like the angst and the boys dealing (or not) with their emotions.
storyfan101 chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Well, you've caught my attention, and seriously, I don't expect to have control of it again until your story is finished.
Snowbeardolphin chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I like how you wrote chapter two and look forward to reading chapter 3.
stefrosacarnevale chapter 2 . 7/4/2015