Reviews for Isengard's Captives
Cattie-brie chapter 10 . 7/30
Well...that's just nasty. At least he threw it up, but now there's this pile of...barf on the floor. Hee hee...thanks for not doing anything to Gandalf!
Cattie-brie chapter 9 . 7/30
When Gandalf poked Legolas' ear, wouldn't that hurt? Any way, GO GANDALF!
Cattie-brie chapter 6 . 7/29
Hi, sorry I just read this. For some reason, elves creep me out. Anyway, this is super creative! I can probably never write anything this superb. Nice!
it seriously took Aragorn this long to figure out? seriously? if the fate of the world is in his hands, we are all royally screwed. i mean, i get that dwelling on the death is incredibly hard, but come on, he didn't even suspect without daring to hope?
i won't even pretend to understand how elves can be part of a language... (quenyan elves- the language is quenya)
don't worry. i know you meant the noldorin race- Elrond's peeps, who speak quenya day to day.
i thought Thranduil left for home before Legolas? sorry if I'm wrong, but... didn't Legolas have no goodbyes to make because Thranduil went home?
happy really really really late birthday to you! now... about the fic... you can kill him AFTER he helps save the world, mkay? i know you'd love to do it now, quick and clean, but you gotta let him kill the stronger dwimmerlaik that would have let the witchking beat eowyn, and help snipe off a bunch of orcs at helm's deep (i reject the movieverse! there was ONE elf at helm's deep and his name was Legolas! but it made an awesome scene) to keep the number of orcs down to relatively manageable levels so it doesn't get overrun so the rohirrim can't eventually save the day on the pelennor fields and save gondor...
ahhh... since you couldn't find the silmarillion I'll cut you some slack and not blame you for it but elves and men are the children of iluvatar (God) but i can see how you'd get confused with manwe and all that mess of characters... on the bright side you got the bad guy right!
I'm sure you've heard this before in the reviews so sorry... but balin's father's name is fundin. (hehehe... my computer wanted to call him funding) i like how Legolas and Gimli are friends by moria.
stop nearly killing elladan, Elrohir can't take much more of this (although it's probably more likely Legolas will run to his room and slash his carotid artery before Elrohir can fulfill his homicidal tendencies, but STILL, stop it)
that bird has a 90 FOOT wingspan?!
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 46 . 2/19
So they are all of the sudden in Fangorn. Think i have got this
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 33 . 2/16 I love pippin even more! See, that is why hobbits are such nice beings sometimes, u know? They are there to cheer you up. And maybe a few may save the world too,vehicles is an extra bonus. But still, they are practically always merry.
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 28 . 2/16
Glorfindel? Hell I love the part with Arwen, and that last part. The last part especially. Valar! The situation that was... That was purely a,aging... I am serious...
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 16 . 2/14
Better stop here for the day. Must finish tomorrow... Can't contin much longer... Must go to sleep soon... 2:55 in morning... Gotta get up at 7:30 for church... Nooooo... I have nearly been tempted to pull an all nighter to read this entire thing...but this story is too good...I have finally found the good angst I was looking for...
1,910 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »