Reviews for Isengard's Captives
2000Aerobars chapter 2 . 1/22
A good website is arwen undominel. It's a life saver ' I doubt I'll read the rest of this, since I'm a bit of a whimp and I just wanted to see how you started off but anyway. I bet the rest of this is fantastic too:)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/30/2015
i really love this but your replies to th ereviews are nearly as long as the story itself sooo... sorry dont mean to be rude or anything
TheBookloveress chapter 47 . 12/29/2015
Well, I've discovered this story quite late and it is also a ling time since you updated...
Which I would want you to do but I guess that after such a long time it would be hard to pick up those memories again. Still, I'd like to tell you that I think this story to be exceptional - one of the most amazing and creative storiey I've read! It is well written and well thought through, the characters are well thought of and again all the creativity this piece shows is admirable!
So thank you a lot for writing this and therefore making me cry and smile like any good book does :)
Cattie-brie chapter 10 . 7/30/2015
Well...that's just nasty. At least he threw it up, but now there's this pile of...barf on the floor. Hee hee...thanks for not doing anything to Gandalf!
Cattie-brie chapter 9 . 7/30/2015
When Gandalf poked Legolas' ear, wouldn't that hurt? Any way, GO GANDALF!
::::::::::[0
Cattie-brie chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
Hi, sorry I just read this. For some reason, elves creep me out. Anyway, this is super creative! I can probably never write anything this superb. Nice!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/19/2015
it seriously took Aragorn this long to figure out? seriously? if the fate of the world is in his hands, we are all royally screwed. i mean, i get that dwelling on the death is incredibly hard, but come on, he didn't even suspect without daring to hope?
Guest chapter 43 . 6/19/2015
i won't even pretend to understand how elves can be part of a language... (quenyan elves- the language is quenya)
don't worry. i know you meant the noldorin race- Elrond's peeps, who speak quenya day to day.
Guest chapter 42 . 6/19/2015
i thought Thranduil left for home before Legolas? sorry if I'm wrong, but... didn't Legolas have no goodbyes to make because Thranduil went home?
Guest chapter 41 . 6/19/2015
happy really really really late birthday to you! now... about the fic... you can kill him AFTER he helps save the world, mkay? i know you'd love to do it now, quick and clean, but you gotta let him kill the stronger dwimmerlaik that would have let the witchking beat eowyn, and help snipe off a bunch of orcs at helm's deep (i reject the movieverse! there was ONE elf at helm's deep and his name was Legolas! but it made an awesome scene) to keep the number of orcs down to relatively manageable levels so it doesn't get overrun so the rohirrim can't eventually save the day on the pelennor fields and save gondor...
Guest chapter 40 . 6/19/2015
ahhh... since you couldn't find the silmarillion I'll cut you some slack and not blame you for it but elves and men are the children of iluvatar (God) but i can see how you'd get confused with manwe and all that mess of characters... on the bright side you got the bad guy right!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/19/2015
I'm sure you've heard this before in the reviews so sorry... but balin's father's name is fundin. (hehehe... my computer wanted to call him funding) i like how Legolas and Gimli are friends by moria.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/18/2015
stop nearly killing elladan, Elrohir can't take much more of this (although it's probably more likely Legolas will run to his room and slash his carotid artery before Elrohir can fulfill his homicidal tendencies, but STILL, stop it)
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2015
that bird has a 90 FOOT wingspan?!
Halwen the Great Elven Warrior chapter 46 . 2/19/2015
So they are all of the sudden in Fangorn. Think i have got this
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »