Reviews for Dragonball Retold: Gohan's Redemption
dcp1992 chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
Great chapter! Well looks like Videl has a little competition... Don't know how I feel about that, it'll be interesting to see how far you take the Erasa thing. I'd hope not that long considering I'm a fan of Gohan and Videl, but it also makes for some drama which is good. Also fan fiction doesn't support links anymore so the link to the manga/concept pages isn't there. If you do a link you have to put spaces and then just have us take the spaces out.

Update soon!
nimedhel09 chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
Hahaha! Vivi, you're so twisted. I'd love to read next chapter soon!
jrayeni chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Thank you for this chapter as usaul you never disappoint
gabelou1991 chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
J'aime.
gabelou1991 chapter 14 . 9/2/2016
J'aime j'attend la suite avec impatience.
jrayeni chapter 14 . 7/6/2016
I think your talking about demons disciple and your story is great i have no complaints except for gohan not glin ssj 2 but you explained your reasoning so i understand to some extent this is rapidly becoming one of my favorite fanfics
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
That would be an interesting (read: hysterical) Omake, where Gohan exceeds the speed of sound, his clothes get blown to pieces as a result and he shows up at the crime scene naked. LOL!
Orchestra Of Order chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
O.o an Enemy of the Public huh.
Apocalypse195 chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
Taking the spider-ma reputation approach, huh? I don't see Gohan's actions get publicly recognized terribly often either way, so this is a refreshing route.
dbzfan the first chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
nice
Cruzerblade chapter 14 . 5/30/2016
Awesome chapter, I like the whole Saiyaman's feared thing, I think if done right this could go amazingly (and it has a great start). I'm also looking forward to the manga, that will be great fun to read. Keep up the amazing work.
TheRangerBoy chapter 11 . 4/23/2016
SSJ1 is a 50x multiplier from base
SSJ2 is a 100x multiplier from base

So the numbers should be more like this for Gohan:

Base: 19
SSJ 1: 950
SSJ 2: 1,900

Yeah... you REALLY tamed down SSJ...
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
Keep in mind Ki is composed of Mind, energy, and Courage

Ki is like a More Potent variation of Spritual Energy in my Opnion

We can not not apply our physics to another Universe
TimePatrolSage chapter 12 . 4/9/2016
u missed things in this story like gohan can sleep or be KO and still retain his ssj form and about the power levels gohan can beat final form freiza in base form but it's a great story I look forwards to future chapters
Ignis Draconem chapter 7 . 4/4/2016
ki acts in almost the exact same ways that plasma does, it even looks like it, so it is science, just very advanced physics
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »