Reviews for A Carrot By Any Other Name
chaosbfly chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Vegetables live in oppression...
Adi Sagestar chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I know of few people other than Carrot who would tell a vegetable they had just been talking to that *it* needed help.
InsanityInside chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Really funny. A very amusing (in a very random sort of way, but that's ok, I like randomness) idea. I think the carrot should meet my carpet. They have a lot in common. You see, when I was nearly falling off my chair laughing, Carpet the Carpet started complaining about how this hurt. Then I showed him/it/whatever this fic and he said he'd like to meet the carrot :P

Yeah, I know you don't understand it. It's a long story that doesn't really belong here...

Whatever...

II(:
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
m, randomness. Random is good. I worship random, and therefore this story...
Reija Linn chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Short, and silly, and surprisingly funny. I actually read this more by accident, but in retrospect I'm glad I did. You should, perhaps, think about changing the summary, though. It sounds... well, um. Actually it doesn't sound like much at all. Which is kind of the problem.
gee tomi chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Angua is angry at Carrot for being poliet too much? I must have not read enough (3 books, only one with The Watch). I happen to like Carrot for some weird reason. I mean, who *couldn't* hate a guy with the name Carrot? Not I, say me...or whatever I mean, which is kind of iffy at this point.
Hmm...there must be some odd magic afoot with a talking carrot. Must be the University *sigh*. Hmm...now I have the oddest urge to play the Discworld video game...YUMMERS, A 16-BIT CARROT!
Lady Godiva chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Tee hee! Carrot vs carrot...I like it. And now I'm hungry... O_O
lily22 chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
"I think you ought to get help," said to a Carrot. *dies laughing*
Cadnobach chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Short but good, hope you write more discworld fics soon. Liked the discription of his day at the start.

Caddie.
Canis Vimes chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
You know...this is really...good. I'm amazed. It's really cute... funny... i like this.

What's sad is that it can't be continued.

But it's nice like this.

Short and sweet.

Like a carrot.

Hmmm. *goes and eats carrot*
The alter ego of Bob chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
YAYYYY! carrot *eats the carrot* yay! i cant get on aim *eats aim* nice story I have never read discworld owell
Novek Dace chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
**Salutes Carrot. Feeds /the/ carrot to Tuk.**

Nummy

I don't care about your mucho texting. I think this is severely funny!

Write more of em, so I can laugh some more _

TY!
VimesLady chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
The description of this story sounded truly awful, and considering I'm overwhelmed, stressed out and frantic with Holiday preparations, I have no idea why I stopped to read it. Maybe so I would have additional reasons to gripe about the quality of Discworld fanfic that is showing up lately. Anyway, the thing is, it isn't awful at all. It's cute. It's humourous. In Discworld, where a carrot could have spent part of its life in a region of wild magic, it's, well, believable. Carrot's in character. And it' just what I needed at this specific time. Well done!