Reviews for Time Interned
Naida G chapter 54 . 7/16
Comenzó genial pero término siendo un asco
Naida G chapter 21 . 7/16
En serio?
El tipo trato de violarla y el lobo igual además de comérsela!
Desde cuando Hermione es tan estupida ?
Ella debería estar aterrorizada de el.
Raycicle chapter 26 . 5/10
I really don't agree that Remus being sick/starving himself is Hermione's fault. They were friends and then Remus put her life in danger by staying behind and very much forcing himself on her. Chased her down in wolf form and cornered and assaulted her again the next day (which Sirius blamed her for). I understand that Hermione drawing away from Remus hurt him and his wolf, but it's hella bullshit to put this on Hermione. They were friend who were interested in each other, and even if they were more that's still not okay. So I'm Low key pissed that Sirius, James, and Peter put Remus' condition squarely on her shoulders. Like NOPE. Sorry for the long ranty review, but I like your fic and this had got me feeling some kinda way! Haha!
Lilly Caia chapter 16 . 5/3
I know you tried with the French, but to a native it's butchered..
Pokybyte chapter 19 . 3/15
Well. That scene was super rapey.
Ryane chapter 55 . 3/10
Fuck. Me. Up. UGH! I want to know more! The ending made my heart hurt! Idkelektlrowhwkf ! Wirifjwisk!
I want to know about the muffler incident! Ieiwnwlrogowjw!
SNL31 chapter 55 . 2/11
Great story! Sad there was no mention of Remus and Mione in the epilogue tho.
Apartin chapter 55 . 12/10/2017
I loved this whole story. It was my first time reading a fic that had the full moon effect Remus for more then one night. I really enjoyed it so much.
#hafhpotterhead
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 21 . 12/2/2017
He almost bypassed cheeky to become rapist Remus.
jessweiss chapter 55 . 11/13/2017
I'm curious what happened to her and remus. are they still together and happy? did anything change with her there in the past? love the letter from Sirius. sad that things didn't change and james and Sirius didn't make it
Jen103 chapter 55 . 11/4/2017
I cant believe you ended it like that! That was so bittersweet! What happened to her and Remus?! I need to know!
It was so sweet, i absolutely loved it. Although it really was heart wrenching.
SmartKoala chapter 55 . 9/28/2017
I really loved your story and your characterization of all the Marauders. I really wish though you could've done one more chapter of the epilogue showing lupin and Mione as they progressed in their relationship past Hogwarts and/or put more details into how Hermione knew rose during her last day in the future and how it was all going to work out. I just feel like part of the story is missing as to how everything worked out between them and how she ensured the future didn't change since she really was the one who got them through all the trials of the first 5 years.
KoolStoryBro13 chapter 55 . 9/27/2017
Och! So tragic at the end! I definitely wasn't expecting to be so sad. This was such a well-written fic though! Thank you for sharing it with us hooligans on the internet!
I'd be lying if I said all the memory erasing/restoring/erasing didn't get confusing, but otherwise it was such a good read!
lanzky chapter 20 . 9/4/2017
i'm reading the reviews and thankfully haven't seen who hermione ended up with. Seriously though, i don't want her to end up with Remus, idk, it sickens me.
Silvertikal chapter 55 . 7/7/2017
Beautifully written. You made the ending entirely plausible. There's been so many time travel fics I've read that end nicely yet dont feel complete. Thank you for a wonderful story that I hadnt wanted to end. :)