Reviews for Everything's not lost
Type40TARDIS chapter 108 . 7/16
It’s interesting to see Mira’s development over the whole story, and this chapter really drives it home! I decided to reread this whole story and it really is amazing how you’ve decided to develop this character from someone who can’t accept change, to a point of nearly siding with Torchwood One, to someone who would willingly allow those Solar Empire men to die due to it being their ‘time’ so to speak. It really goes to show that characters like the Doctor and Mira, who have developed over a literal millennium and longer, can still develop and find ways to improve their characters! Personally, the moment which really touched me was when the Doctor could begin to see Mira’s timelines. Mira’s identity of being someone who doesn’t belong is starting to deconstruct, and her presence in the Doctor’s universe is starting to make itself known. One of the main factors for her constant discomfort is starting to fade away, and I’m very interested as to how this will affect her outlook on her situation. My personal theory as to why this has happened is because Mira is starting to become part of fixed events in that universe, so her timeline has started to weave itself within the fabric of that reality.

Another thing is that the way you portray the Doctor’s outlook on other species and technologies is very good. You have the balance of the Doctor being extremely advanced and yet still appreciating new technologies and ideas from Mira’s universe. By all means, if the Time Lords established themselves in Mira’s universe; the only ones above them would be the Cosmocrats(who Mira might not even be aware of?). So by all means, the Doctor should be scoffing at the tech of the Solar Fleet; if he was a regular Time Lord. However, you have portrayed the Doctor correctly in his view that the tech of lesser species is fascinating and cool, e.g “I think you look like giants” in the End of Time Part 2.

Something I find particularly funny is that Mira is terrified of the potential and power of Time Lords, and yet they are only at the bottom of the top-tier of powers in the Whoniverse. God knows what Mira’s reaction would be if she saw the Grace, Guardians, Memeovores or even the Glory XD

Getting back on topic, I can’t wait to see where you will take this story next and I wish you the best of luck in your writing!
time-twilight chapter 108 . 7/9
Great chapter.
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 108 . 7/7
My heart hurts for Mira in this chapter. At least in a way she got some closure when it comes to saying goodbye to her old world and life. She also has the benefit of not being alone in this world since she has the Doctor.
lautaro94 chapter 108 . 7/7
yeah y reallu could not see the doctor leaving his good is his home and where all the worlds he swore to protect over the years are also his a time lord he is bound to keep the laws of time created by his kind and specially now that he is the last he carries the legacy of all the time lords more than 14 billions years of history from the anchoring of the thread to the time war y always felt so sorry for him in this times he was last of his house last of his chapter and kind but great episode this really curios about the age thing and why it happend
DoctorRose chapter 1 . 7/7
I thinks it really disgusting when people make a new character just to use it to bash Rose and her realations to the doctor and you should make it clear in your describing that you are bashing Rose in the story so others can avoid. You don't have to like her but others do and Rose would not be mean like you write her.
bored411 chapter 108 . 7/7
wow. sad stuff and i feel so bad for mira. hope the doctor helps her through any rough feelings she might still be harboring, so please update this again soon! i'm excited to read more
NicoleR85 chapter 108 . 7/7
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon.
Ritz-chan chapter 107 . 6/22
so, it isn't the time lords but just some other race that had the same idea? ok, i can deal with it.
I'm digging this chapter with jack and more stuff from her universe ;)
Ritz-chan chapter 94 . 6/22
so ... how long until you confirm that the it thing is actually the timelords after the final sanction? cuz that's been on my mind since like the first time she mentioned it
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 107 . 6/11
Again it's amazing to see Mira being in command with the Doctor pouting in the background lol As seen in this chapter I can't see him being in the background for long and will try and take some form of command.
Kanenn chapter 107 . 6/10
I love this fanfic, good work. (I am french)
Ellie68 chapter 107 . 6/10
Good
time-twilight chapter 107 . 6/9
I can't wait to see more.
bored411 chapter 107 . 6/9
ooh boy. sounds like the doctor's going to get a stern talking to from mira for being an idiot. can't wait to see how that goes, so please update this again soon!
NicoleR85 chapter 107 . 6/9
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.