Reviews for Marry the Night
PLL lover1992 chapter 18 . 10/31/2015
love it!
Sorrybout'ya chapter 18 . 10/28/2015
Nice chapter.

Enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing. :)
YazYaz chapter 18 . 10/27/2015
Incredible and beautiful ending...
palmbeach chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
cute and excellent story
winterbabyalways chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
This was a lovely story and I'm so happy that Damon and Elena got their happy ending, with little Harlow (love the name!) and Beppe, Jeremy, and their friends. They're so in love with each other and it's beautiful to read about. Thanks for the wonderful story - it's been a joy to read! :)
irishmauve chapter 18 . 10/25/2015
I loved your story. I am especially glad that they supported each put each first.
Dove chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
That was a grate story. I cant wait to read your new Delena story.
Margie chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Loved it thanks, glad Giuseppe is the good guy this time. Thanks please write another story soon
K Napier chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY
LittlePrince8 chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
We are finished? Could read many more chapters of this story. Did Damon remain in his business? His mother can stay away. Always happy to have happy end for DE. Looking forward to your next DE story.
ScarletRose chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
I remeber not wanting to read this story initially as it said Stelena/Delena and I have no patience for Stelena but it caught my attention and little by little I fell in love with it. Thank you for this very well-written cute but sensitive story. Please do write Delena again. You write them beautifully.
Mallorie B chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
I loved this story so much! It was so cute!
bellax0xchristina chapter 18 . 10/24/2015
Aww such a sweet ending.
scarlett2112 chapter 18 . 10/23/2015
Very nice. I love that you made Damon's father a good guy. That's the one thing I do with all my stories too is to give Damon a family that loves him unconditionally. Giuseppe is almost always a villain but I just think Damon deserves to have his parents love him. So that's how I always write them.
I love that he and Elena got engaged so soon. We always thought that Damon's mother would love him because TVD Giuseppe was a monster. But JP ruined that... TVD Lillian Salvatore isn't going to win any mother of the year awards...
I love daddy Damon too. Thanks for a lovely story. You have a wonderful weekend.
SuSU12 chapter 18 . 10/23/2015
When i read the first chapter i loved it, Elena seemed to have a tough life, i like that type of stories when their life isn't easy just like in real life.
Then all the Stefan drama, Elena being a little distant then leaving, etc. , i really enjoyed reading it all.

This chapter it was nice, Damon being friends with his father, the little family. My time reading all chapters was worth it. Thank you for writing, i'll be waiting for the other story. Have a good weekend. Xo, Su
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »