Reviews for Whatever Stirs
Short but sweet
Pinkgloom chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Amazing! Loved it :)
Pandora Imperatrix chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Freaking scary dreams those Rick's, weren't they?

Made me remember the Orpheus Mith, and this save the girl from hell is very Rick's kind of thing :)

Loved the story.
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was kinda epically fantastic. Rick's delirium was great, and I liked the Orpheus-Eurydice overtones. I like the way you write prose, it's very descriptive. Well done!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Hee hee hee! I'm not convinced the whole thing wasn't a product of Rick's delusions!
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
first off, can i say that i love your fics, each and every one of them, and i dont say that just to suck up! lol
anyways, love your site, and I am planning on joining your fan listing, as i am a fan!
excellent fic
toni
katie janeway chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Very nice. Hehehe.
MaidM chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
neat idea. nice and dark. sweet ending
Sweet Danish Yummy chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Do I even have to say it? I think not, but i will anyway; Marvelous! Haven't found one yet that I don't like!
Ari-Griffin chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Very unusual, but wonderful none the less.
Buffelyn chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Heh heh. First off, quite funny. Second off, the dream imagery was really beautiful. The running and being in love and all that. Reminded me of the myth of Orpheus and Eurypides, if I remember the names correctly. Anywho, another good one:)
Patty chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
Clever! Great idea and the dialogue fit the situation beautifully. LOL love the way Evie was 'distracted' from her good intentions!
Den chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
yes, different from most of ur stories! but still wonderful!
nefret24 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
For a man's man, Rick is extremely poetical, the big softie. :) Reminds me of Emerson- all bark and no bite (unless strictly necessary [weg]).

And the last lines... damn. You always do know how to perfectly wrap up a story to leave us both pleased and clamoring for more... Lovely job as usual.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Eve,

I've got to tell you that I love all your stories. I've just been to your site and read every one of them. Wonderful writing and the way you do Evie is like magic. You've got her down to a T.

I've laughted and cried and felt that warm fuzzy feeling that tells me two characters are in love.

Bravo! Anything by you is a joy to read!