Reviews for You Gave Up
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2018
I love their names I am going to name my twins that
tiCocoChanelle chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
I do like it! It's so awesome! Perfect in every side! Thank you so much!
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 21 . 2/1/2016
Damm this story is AMAZING can't wait for more. Although I dislike Regina lying I understand and hope they can work it out an get married one day.
Chance4House chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
I had so many emotions in this chapter. I had anger at Zelena then I was in tears over Robin dying then Daniel dying then happy thaat Robin was alive. I thought it was brillant how daniel wrote page 23
thisistruelove chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
Oh my feels. I thought daniel would live and find love somewhere else. It was very touching for them to name their son after him.
OQForever chapter 21 . 9/14/2015
Love it, Daniel is such a hero to do what he done for Regina and Robin.
InTheNameOfLove17 chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
OMG poor Daniel! I cried a lot with this one... So good... OutlawQueen forever!
Clau23 chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
That letter made me cry, it was so emotional and full of love. I hate Zelena, she is going to die when she sees Robin. I can't wait to see what's next, please update soon.
OQfaith chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
OMG girl... You broke my heart!

Good to know you're feeling better now! Welcome back!; )
RegalBeliever chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
I LOVE IT! For a second I was sure that you would let Robin die but I was like Nooooo it can't happening! Seriously you scared me with this one. I'm sad that Daniel is dead but the way he choose to died, for the happiness of regina it's so sweet. But now I'm afraid about the other death. I'm so happy that you are coming back on FF. Thank you for this chapter :)
Sssk611 chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
I'm STILL crying :'( Oh my God, when Robin said that his heart's always been Regina's, ahhhh the feeling really hurts me...
Emily chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
YEEEEEEES! AN UPDATE! *does a happy dance* Really emotinal chapter, but so meaningful for the story! Loved it! And I'm looking forward to the next chapter, bc I really do want things figured out between OQ. Keep it up, dahling! xoxo
Apples26 chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
I think Zelens needs to be put under a sleeping curse . It's the only way she won't hurt anyone
willow141 chapter 21 . 9/13/2015
Omg this chapter was intense and full of emotions
ViolaM chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
Okay, okay, okay...let's talk this through! No killing Regina, Henry, Robin, Roland, the twins, Zelena, her baby, Snow, Charming, or Emma...anyone else have fun killing! :) (cough) Maybe it was just Daniel's time to die (cough)