Reviews for Son of the Dark Master
IlvYama chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
Cool fic loved it! try another one, it was so great! :claps: i didn't mind that you killed Yama, just glad that you made him alive again. LOVED THE FIC SO MUCH! :praising: Yama's my favorite character. This was great
Mistress of Life chapter 2 . 6/26/2001
OH MY GODDDDDDD! You killed him. You killed him. I know it was only temporality(did i spell that right?) but...YOU KILLED HIM! Guess what? I was probly the one who gave the M.M. (matt mob) the pitch forks. But... that was a really good, wait, scratch that, GREAT story. I also loved how you threw in what you had to say at the right time. Also my fav. qoute was when Tai said (it starts here.) you're saying that Matt, Our Mr. Don't touch my hair is piedmon Mr. I am the dark master so ha I will destoy you's son? (it ends here) Well Keep up the good work. Bye
Lunamew chapter 2 . 6/15/2001
You killed Pied-chan?
Lunamew chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
I LOVE THIS! This was great! I wish I could write this good!
Anime Sister chapter 2 . 4/1/2001
Great..(sniff) just great! You didn't have to be so hard on yourself though.
Fichmon156 chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
I love the whole story and can't wait to read other stories and your web site is mite.
Digi-wolf75 chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
"wow, no need for flashlights now, just follow the golwing digidestended!" That was great! I love the "lets turn Matt into a superhuman" stories. Keep up the good work!
StarbuckStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
WOW! I loved this! This is wonderful(adding story to fav)
Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
DO A SEQUEL!PLEASE! THIS STORY IS BEGGING FOR A SEQUAL!And if you e-mail me ILL HELP!_
Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
hehehehehehehehehe. it was good! wipes away a small tear Very long but very good! hehehe I killed Matt in my fic. Temporarly but he was screaming in my ear. rubs ear tenderly Matt: SHE'S ! Sora: wipes away a tear That was great! From Kit-Kat(ME!), Matt & Sora Kit-Kat: Hey! That one wasn't painfully long! YAY!
Kylee chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
That was the coolest fafic I have ever read! It was nail biting, edge of your seat suspenceful! It kicked $$!
Rons Girlfriend and Futures Past chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
NEEEEEAAAAT STOOOORRRY! We love Matt and we love the idea of him turning against his friends.

Rons Girlfriend: SPECIALLY Tai.

Futures Past: But not Sora. Sorato for ever!

Ron's Girlfriend: ::Gagg::

Any wat it was a cool story. Contact us if you write more about Matt.

Ron's Girlfriend: And PLEASE R/R my fanfics.
Erica chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
I loved your story... you have a very creative mind!
Pikachumaniac chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
Yes, I am the author. I was reading the wonderful reviews, and I just want to tell you , you suck too. I love you so much. I would start cursing, but I don't want to scare anybody else up. But thank you to everybody else who reviewed and gave nice reviews. Obviously, , you have trouble understanding English, cause I specifically said no flames, and if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it. I hope you're not failing whatever English class you're taking, but I would like to talk to them about working on your reading skills.
Cannot Last chapter 1 . 11/17/2000