Reviews for The Day the Flowers Bloomed Black
buffyozwolfgurl chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
could you tell me who is continuing it
Arrianna Blood chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
who is continuing this story and this story is great, buts ok!
x.Yuee.x chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
Honestly, I am falling in love with your writing style. It's so... I don't know how to describe it, but I just adore it. You mentioned in your last Author's Note someone has taken it up and continue it. I cannot help but to ask, who is this lovely Author? I must read the continuation of this fandom. It's my first time reading NarxKag, and so far, I am becoming an addict to it.

I sure do hope you answer my feedback.

Thank you for this two wonderful chapters!
Shadows In Straight Jackets chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I loved it and will be looking forword to the sequel...

btw, so your writing the sequel? or someone else is?

sorry i'm just a little confused.
2 Souls 1 Body Half-Girl chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
You said that this story is being continued by someond else.

It breaks my heart, but it's your decision.

Where can I find its continuance?
SesshoumaruKougaNarakuFanGirl chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
I love how you kept Naraku evil in this story. Most people turn him good.
nei nei chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
oh,so your not continuing...well Anyways, could you tell who is continuing the story? so we could continue reading at least?
Kimster44 chapter 2 . 7/28/2006
Finally what took her so long to go bad? LOL
Z chapter 2 . 3/23/2006
Why dontcha try to finish one first do it one at a time take your time and ignore the rude coments.
A Fortunate Gander chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
wow, that was some seriously cool writing. the nar/kag pairing is really delicious to red and i can't wait to read more.
xKamekox chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
omg i luv ur story it truley is wonderous and i really hope u continue on to a 3rd chapter, I enjoyed it veyr much and cant wait to see what happens between naraku and Kagome , and to see the way inuyasha deals with it. PLease update soon :
Dunthonwen chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
O yay! So good! :) haha. Yay! TTFN! -Dunny
Dunthonwen chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Whoa! Holy crap. I did NOT expect that ending. Wow.. I need to keep reading.. and if I don't get to finish it tonight.. then I'll read the rest soon. It's kinda late. Nice job though. I likey lots! :) -Dunny
adlyb chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Whoah- *you* wrote this?
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Ohh... no more? Well, at least could you maybe tell me who it is that is continuing this fic, and where I could read it? I must say, this is an excellent piece. I can understand what you mean by having no more ideas for it... hey, btw, if ya have the time, could you come and check out my own Naraku/Kagome fic, "Safe in the Enemy's Arms"? It's not done, and it's nowhere as good as your, but I would REALLY appreciate if you would stop by and review, telling me whatcha think. Bye for now!