Reviews for one plus one makes
theladypantera chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
bows deeply before you with great reverence this was beyond fantastic. I have no idea if you've written more, I'm about to look. Please, please, please, please let there be more to this story... just amazing.
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Lovely tease there. We all know what she would do though, don't we? ;)
CuppaTea13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Oh, Nine, I miss him. This was a lovely one-shot, though now I'm wondering, if they had moved forward her like this, what the rest of the season(s) would've been like with Rose and the Doctor.

An excellent one-shot. Bravo. Completely lovely.
pharohtrinity chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
oh that's fantastic! I liked how you leave it up to the reader to decide what happens next. lovely writing
Blue Stone Shining Wolf chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Oh my! This is just perfect! Their interplay is so in character and (as frustrating as it is) I love how you keep what happens next up to interpretation. Though I know what *I* think happens next. :)
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Oh I do love Nine and Rose! The ones that started it all for me. I love how he told her to decided where to go from there.
T'Kirr chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
This is really cute, thanks! _ So very like Nine.
margie-me chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I believe I read this some while ago, but it really surprises me that I failed comment, compliment - ah, review this well done peek into the relationship between the Doctor and Rose. The tone was perfect!
PotterWhoWarrior chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Is this to be continued? I kind of live for your fanfiction. It's wonderful
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Oh, this is amazingly in-character and probably the best depiction of their unresolved relationship that I have ever seen written in a ficlet. Especially this Doctor's admitting of that Rose hadn't misread the signs but that he would never allow himself to cross the line of friendship felt very true to who he is. Also Rose's reaction fit wonderfully with how she has been portrayed in the show.

The ending was brilliantly open so that we as the readers can decide where they wil go from here. Considering that Rose is everything but a coward I think we can assume she did make the first move there but actually I'm just as content picturing these two to leave it at that for the moment.

In any case, it's a brilliant little shot and I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing and sharing!
Magemaster chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Why does the saying 'famous last words' come into mind at the end of this? Good fic, enjoyed reading it, and the last bit made me snicker because handed that, I don't think Rose would stop at much...
Lara chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Aww, your stories are always so cute.