Reviews for Casting the Stake
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 30 . 10/12
Awesome read!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 30 . 9/26
I've read this four or five times and it's just wonderfully done.
libraryrockerr chapter 14 . 9/24
Dumbledore is a git, I can tell. *squishes Dumbles*
ANGSWIN chapter 30 . 8/21
I don't normally enjoy poly stories, but this one was respectful and well-written.
I liked it - especially since it was with the Weasleys. :)
tassy0928 chapter 1 . 7/29
I really enjoy your writing and this story!
DiagonAli chapter 30 . 7/28
reading this for the fourth (fifth?) time and loving it even more. there is something powerful about reading of Olde Magick, like House Wives and Covenants. so much ritual and symbolism (I guess I'm like Bill, in that I enjoy the arcane) this could have easily been a 100 chapter story, but it felt like just the right length as well. perfwct blend of plot and lemons. thanks for Casting for our fave Weasleys and creating such a fun story
LissaDream chapter 1 . 7/24
Lady Belladonagoogle The Bespoke Witch by Glitterally. She has it on her personal website.
EhlaynaRhem chapter 17 . 7/6
I have read this story probably a dozen times and every time I find myself crying right along with her. I didn't like percy in the original books but I fall in love with him every time I read this story.
LadyBelladona chapter 5 . 7/5
How would one go about reading the bespoke witch? Please
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 7/2
Wonderful...
Scorpia11 chapter 30 . 6/27
This was great thanks for sharing!
I will never understand the silliness of calling sex scenes "citrus" or "lemons" or whatever other stupid fruit. That's just dumb.
I still don't understand why you chose to murder Percy yet let Ron live. I QUESTION YOUR SANITY!
Piercing? Really? Oh the drama. I simply "adore" how women are possessions to be marked while men...aren't. "Tradition"...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So glad the bullshit with Albus interfering so often is just about over.
1,789 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »