Reviews for Casting the Stake
BaronessBlood chapter 30 . 9/4
Wow, I haven't reviewed this in ages! I've been so busy that I never got around to finishing this fix until now. Loved it. Loved the drama, the heartaches, the ups, the downs, the humour and the love. Thank you :)
just know i dream of Draco chapter 30 . 8/25
I loved this THE was one of my favorites do you know where I can find it again it seems it's been taken down from this site
I'm always mad at him chapter 30 . 8/14
I'm generally a H/Hr shipper so this was a journey of a very different kind for me. I can't believe that I love a poly fic this much but you gave everyone involved such a lovely relationship that I just can't deny how wonderful it is. The scene with Molly and the badge broke my heart. Hermione appealing to the wolf in Bill is just fantastic. The twins and the Yule Ball was just so sweet it hurt. And yes, I love that Harry adopted Hermione as a sister. I think his romantic entanglements are a bit out of character but that's just my opinion. This was seriously well written and I look forward to reading your other stories.
HH chapter 17 . 7/22
Why do you people want to kill Percy?! WHYYYYYYY?! *gross sobbing*
Skydancinghobbit chapter 11 . 6/15
Ron waste of air and magic wesley strikes again spreading joy and sunshine wherever he goes-face palm-
riversgirl75 chapter 16 . 6/10
So, The Bespoke Witch is one of my all-time favorites, and I remember the chapter where the author said she'd give permission to those who wished to explore other options... so glad you did!
I'm commenting on this chapter because I feel like you've captured the authentic Weasley men here - they are smart and funny and sensitive, and they are really uncomfortable with having to give voice to their true emotions. I love it!
Skydancinghobbit chapter 10 . 6/10
I never have liked Dumbledore the man just makes me twitch, one is never sure how much information or what his real motivations are, yet in this instance I want to respect him in being fair Hermione could in fact pick another scroll. though that would have complicated his story a bit.
Skydancinghobbit chapter 9 . 6/10
Ug, the twins though I do love them are enough to give me a thundering headache, but if Hermione likes them good on her, i'd be in askaban within the day
Zoey24 chapter 24 . 6/10
This is such a great story. I love the idea of Hermione having the Weasley men (sans Ron) as husbands. She's living the dream, despite the hardships of the war.
mworth1019 chapter 30 . 6/5
interesting story...glad all were dads...
DiagonAli chapter 30 . 6/3
i loved the bespoke witch ... it was elegant, captivating and hot. but i always wondered about those yummy Weasley boys ... imagine my delight to have this story suggested to me! i loved it. i was distracted a bit by the dates, but honestly, it wasnt too difficult to figure out. my heart broke (percy!) it raced (evil!ron) and fluttered (those LEMONS! fans self wildly) this story was everything i hoped for ... okay, it could have been triple the length with triple the lemons, but now im being job on a brilliant storyline.
IndigoBirds chapter 20 . 5/27
After reading BW, I totally feel for Lucius & Draco in this chapter. I love this story line, don't get me wrong. But the residual story line and it's lingering connections remind me how much Lucius wanted to be loved, and to really love.

In the other hand, I see Hermione as the kind of woman who meshes more comfortably and easily with the Weasleys overall. So it's still a great connection for her overall.

But man. Poor Lu...
LissaDream chapter 1 . 5/26
Loved this! So glad you pointed out The Bespoke Witch, or this may have been a bit confusing. Fabulous story!
Ashears07 chapter 30 . 5/21
My only complaint is I wish there was more!
Ashears07 chapter 22 . 5/17
I loved this chapter! It's a different perspective instead of just what they're doing apart you get more insight to the relationships forming. Oh and the end! Yay! It's finally official! #hafhpotterhead
1,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »