Reviews for Casting the Stake
EhlaynaRhem chapter 17 . 7/6
I have read this story probably a dozen times and every time I find myself crying right along with her. I didn't like percy in the original books but I fall in love with him every time I read this story.
LadyBelladona chapter 5 . 7/5
How would one go about reading the bespoke witch? Please
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 7/2
Wonderful...
Scorpia11 chapter 30 . 6/27
This was great thanks for sharing!
I will never understand the silliness of calling sex scenes "citrus" or "lemons" or whatever other stupid fruit. That's just dumb.
I still don't understand why you chose to murder Percy yet let Ron live. I QUESTION YOUR SANITY!
Piercing? Really? Oh the drama. I simply "adore" how women are possessions to be marked while men...aren't. "Tradition"...BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
So glad the bullshit with Albus interfering so often is just about over.
Heh, Albus does love his piddly little titles. He's so gauche.
For an old bugger Albus sure is invested in Hermione's vagina activity. Well ain't that sweet - Harry fucking two chicks while Hermione has to call her "suitors" by their last fucking names. Some "brother" he's turned out to be. Weird how slutty Harry turned out being.
I am laughing myself silly - while rolling my eyes - at how stilted and outdated all this bullshit is. Too funny! And I really do want to know how much Lucius offered Albus to con Hermione into accepting Draco...
Ugh, I was hoping Albus had kicked it, too, so all the strings he used moving all his toys would be cut so the toys could be people again. I wonder how much Lucius paid Albus to all-but force his contract into Hermione's hands? Old bastard sure was pushy with it at the start. And did Hermione ever sniff the Weasley's contract?
Ugh, what is it with fanfic writers hating on Percy or running around just dyin' to murder him? Is there a club or something? What did Percy ever do to you?
Well at least Dumbledore's happy - he's successfully manipulated all situations so as to keep Hermione away from anyone who wants her so she's still single to serve HIS "needs"..."""for the greater good""", of course...
So basically Albus wants to keep Arthur and his sons towing his manipulative lines until the almighty Dumblefore finally decides to cockblock Arthurs' boys.
1,782 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »