Reviews for Casting the Stake
metrojet chapter 30 . 1/30
A shameful and shadowed homage to The Bespoke Witch in terms of writing. Your main character has no realized personality. The story is driven by lax, derivative smut. Your style is far too masculine/uninspired in the end. This is why glitterally left the popular fanfic sites.
Khyharah chapter 30 . 1/11
this was wonderful. I read most of the bespoke witch before I started this (I had to take a break lol) and I love this interpretation. u did an excellent job with the weasleys though SO SAD about Percy. And the little extra chapter with the new (hopefully) bespoke witch was adorable. excellent job
emmx149 chapter 11 . 1/2
I think it would've been funny if you'd made Ron decide eventually after an internal battle to also cast for hermione, if he was arrogant and wanted to make a point that hermione would choose him and then do the casting scene and make her choose everyone but Ron. (I've already read the book and I don't think Percy should've died)
meganedanshi chapter 18 . 12/4/2017
This chapter made me cry my eyes out. And here I was cheering on for that particular Weasley.. but now.. ughh.. thank you for the wonderful yet utterly sad chapter.
carolinamaiah chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
BRILLIANTLY GENIUS
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
loved it!
BaronessBlood chapter 30 . 9/4/2017
Wow, I haven't reviewed this in ages! I've been so busy that I never got around to finishing this fix until now. Loved it. Loved the drama, the heartaches, the ups, the downs, the humour and the love. Thank you :)
just know i dream of Draco chapter 30 . 8/25/2017
I loved this THE was one of my favorites do you know where I can find it again it seems it's been taken down from this site
I'm always mad at him chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
I'm generally a H/Hr shipper so this was a journey of a very different kind for me. I can't believe that I love a poly fic this much but you gave everyone involved such a lovely relationship that I just can't deny how wonderful it is. The scene with Molly and the badge broke my heart. Hermione appealing to the wolf in Bill is just fantastic. The twins and the Yule Ball was just so sweet it hurt. And yes, I love that Harry adopted Hermione as a sister. I think his romantic entanglements are a bit out of character but that's just my opinion. This was seriously well written and I look forward to reading your other stories.
HH chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
Why do you people want to kill Percy?! WHYYYYYYY?! *gross sobbing*
Skydancinghobbit chapter 11 . 6/15/2017
Ron waste of air and magic wesley strikes again spreading joy and sunshine wherever he goes-face palm-
riversgirl75 chapter 16 . 6/10/2017
So, The Bespoke Witch is one of my all-time favorites, and I remember the chapter where the author said she'd give permission to those who wished to explore other options... so glad you did!
I'm commenting on this chapter because I feel like you've captured the authentic Weasley men here - they are smart and funny and sensitive, and they are really uncomfortable with having to give voice to their true emotions. I love it!
Skydancinghobbit chapter 10 . 6/10/2017
I never have liked Dumbledore the man just makes me twitch, one is never sure how much information or what his real motivations are, yet in this instance I want to respect him in being fair Hermione could in fact pick another scroll. though that would have complicated his story a bit.
1,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »