Reviews for A Smile Like No Other
angiewan328 chapter 45 . 3/6
this fic is everything. seriously, how it handles the mental health problem in the naruto verse is on point
angiewan328 chapter 39 . 3/6
invisible summons oh hell yeah
angiewan328 chapter 38 . 3/6
oh hell yeah
angiewan328 chapter 24 . 3/6
oh son of a bitch it's fuckin this bitch can self heal like a boss okay jesus christ
angiewan328 chapter 19 . 3/5
oh damn
angiewan328 chapter 18 . 3/5
okay so shikaku, what the fuck. no seriously, she's six. at six i think i stuck my hand in a pot of boiling water just because someone told me not to. what even.

also i love this fic!
tronax22 chapter 2 . 2/18
She claims to be a teacher of 27 years old. I mean, even if you forget the "27 y\o" part, she's a damn TEACHER. And yet, she totally fails to even speak her mind around much younger person, who clearly needs support. I say bullshit. Maybe you should write her to be like 15 y\o socially inept introvert, and then I MIGHT believe in such stupid behavior. Come on, think just a little, seriously...
justacatthatprocastinatesalot chapter 20 . 1/29
I already feel bad for Yugito \3
afairysghost chapter 45 . 11/7/2017
Badgedbadger chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Oh, damn, that was slick of Anko. I think that's the first time that anyone with power over the five-year-old hasn't completely fucked up.
libraryrockerr chapter 45 . 10/7/2017
I like Nisha!

I just read the whole story out so far and it was glorious. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME!
libraryrockerr chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
You might feel like you're in over your head, but it's still super fun to read. Thank you for writing!
Regrettable Pun chapter 34 . 10/4/2017
Alright... I really wish I could delete reviews... I mean, I still don't think this was the best way to go about... Trying to cure PTSD and I'm still kind of confused, but I'm probably just too tired to think about it properly... Um... Ignore the two previous reviews... I think... I knew I'd regret writing those last two...
Regrettable Pun chapter 32 . 10/4/2017
Alright, fist I'm going to apologize for my over aggressive rudeness. In sleep deprived as I've been reading this story for 8 hours straight starting at 1:00 am. But in with it.
What the FUCK kinda of therapy was that! Let's force her to have nightmares, keep her crutch away, get her to be sleep deprived, not tell her what is going on, and on top of that, be generally creepy as all hell. Yes, this doesnt sound like the plan for another mental breakdown... Definiately how therapy for PTSD works. It makes sense to me.
Once again, I want to apologize for my aggressiveness. I get like this when I'm really tired, and I'll probably regret posting this in a minute.
Regrettable Pun chapter 31 . 10/4/2017
If there are nonanswersbabout what s going on in the next chapter, I might legitimately throw my phone against a wall. Otherwise, I'm loving the story so far. But seriously. This whole, 'lets not give her any answers at all' thing is really pissing me off.
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »