Reviews for A Smile Like No Other
homelybiscuit chapter 45 . 7/2
I just read through this whole thing so quickly because I couldn’t put it down! I love Hotaru and Anko’s relationship even if it’s a little rocky and full of so much angst. I can’t wait to see where the story goes from here, especially because this mysterious puppet ninja has me on edge. Once again I love this story and your writing so much!
zubhanwc3 chapter 28 . 5/26
and fucked she is so.

I can think of five options off the top of my head for her to take, but only three of them would piss off anko in this situation. your ending basically confirmed that one of the three, or something similar is going to be chosen
zubhanwc3 chapter 24 . 5/26
so totally not fair, the world doesn't not hasn't had enough hands to raise towards how much I hate danzo.
QuietCat15 chapter 20 . 5/14
I didn’t think of that exactly, but I thought that she might get attached to the people there or she’d feel guilty because she’d be smiling and laughing with all her friends while also planting bombs behind their backs.. I feel so bad thinking about it..
SuperKitty4789 chapter 4 . 4/12
Love this story! I haven't read a fanfic where an oc gets reincarnated as Anko's sister before.
LandWhale172 chapter 26 . 4/1
Damn, it's been about six years since I last cried. Good job.
I like it, not too angsty, and just enough feels.
Love the story this is definitely in my top 3 Naruto si stories with walk on the moon and of the river and sea I really hope u come back to to this story one day finding good SI stories is so difficult

Kind regards because I can’t log in to my account darklight66666
angiewan328 chapter 45 . 3/6
this fic is everything. seriously, how it handles the mental health problem in the naruto verse is on point
angiewan328 chapter 39 . 3/6
invisible summons oh hell yeah
angiewan328 chapter 38 . 3/6
oh hell yeah
angiewan328 chapter 24 . 3/6
oh son of a bitch it's fuckin this bitch can self heal like a boss okay jesus christ
angiewan328 chapter 19 . 3/5
oh damn
angiewan328 chapter 18 . 3/5
okay so shikaku, what the fuck. no seriously, she's six. at six i think i stuck my hand in a pot of boiling water just because someone told me not to. what even.

also i love this fic!
tronax22 chapter 2 . 2/18
She claims to be a teacher of 27 years old. I mean, even if you forget the "27 y\o" part, she's a damn TEACHER. And yet, she totally fails to even speak her mind around much younger person, who clearly needs support. I say bullshit. Maybe you should write her to be like 15 y\o socially inept introvert, and then I MIGHT believe in such stupid behavior. Come on, think just a little, seriously...
1,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »