Reviews for A Smile Like No Other
DanteAl999 chapter 45 . 8/9
Great story and I really like Hotaru's character and how you manage the story, although I am a little peeved that you started focusing on your other story in the middle of a mission arc. I've seen a few Naruto SI's that become very depressing and just not fun to read and so far your story has not done that yet. The story includes some serious stuff and has situations that seem bleak but they are only mainly focused on in one to two chapters, providing readers a chance to cleanse their pallet. Remember, someone can still walk through the darkness if the have but brief moments of light. Looking forward to Hotaru tearing Danzo a new one and your next chapter. Good day.
hermonine chapter 45 . 7/29
Great story! Keep up the great work and update soon!
Isafish chapter 1 . 7/26
woah. This was awesomely original, especially for an SI fic-there are tons of those out here. This was a great start!
very interesting story, great character writing. I'm curious to see what will happen with Yugito and if Hotaru will end up going missing nin with her since anko cares about the village more than hotaru. although I guess that wouldnt make sense but that was my first thought when I read that line
Sap chapter 45 . 4/26
One: I love all three of them, even Waraku (only because I don't have to deal with the little shit in real life lmao).
Two: do you have any idea of how many times I freaking BAWLED MY EYES OUT? Holy fudge nuggets, this story gives so many feels...
Three: I'm really really impressed with your characterization and the depth you've given this story and its characters. There's actual plot and character development, and since you actually have good grammar and maturity or whatever, I can actually enjoy everything I read. I love this story and can't wait for more (yeah, I still have hope...).
Professor Indisposed chapter 3 . 4/15
Honestly I wanted to cry, I wanted hardcore cry, why? Well because that was sad, it was good…this chapter, little on the sad side, I'm an emotional person so it really doesn't take much for me to cry, but it was indeed a nice chapter. I really like this book so far.
Professor Indisposed chapter 1 . 4/15
I admit I didn't see this coming, but this only makes the story more interesting, I've never read a story like this before, and boy am I intrigued.
luckydog10heart chapter 45 . 4/7
This is really good! I'm a little sad you haven't updated in so long, but I suppose life has kept you busy. Either way, I'll make sure to keep watch of this story for future updates.

Now then. I was hoping that Hotaru would meet Gaara before the whole uncle-trying-to-kill-him debacle and at least make an acquaintance or something with him. It'd be nice to see a scene of them meeting each other and with Hotaru's skill with children, she would be a good thing to have happen to Gaara. Nisha is pretty cool, but Kori's skill with poisons is sick. They're both really cool characters to introduce to the story. The mention of Yugito kind of makes me wonder where she is. Kabuto's likely getting information on her for Hotaru.

Also, I don't know why, but Kabuto here seems to be better than cannon Kabuto. It's a little weird, but it would be cool if she and Kabuto made an alliance, but not out of "hey you helped me lets be friends" but more of like a grudging acceptance and respect of each other (Similar to maybe Sasori's relationship with Deidara?) I don't know. it'll be cool though.

With that said, I'm hoping to see more from you in the future with this story. Thank you for writing this :)
ddentler21 chapter 45 . 3/19
Great chapter, hope to see an update soon
RIOSHO chapter 45 . 3/13
Not sure if your still around but if ya got the time could you try to finish this? It always sucks when we find a great Fanfic like this and it's never finished
(༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ)

The tears don't stop. You pack so much emotion in your writing... I can't stop reading. Thank you.
As much as I'm loving this story, I feel that hotaru could be just a little bit smarter than this. It wouldn't be difficult at all to spin yugito as a potentially friendly powerful leader to install in kumo. Literally her only friend is from konoha. She's still powerful and respected. She shows reasonable and human characteristics.
I hope you end up going that direction, but I don't think you will. We shall see.
*:.。. o()o .。.:*

Best chapter so far.
InARealPickle chapter 45 . 2/11
Nisha appears to kinder than every single Konoha ninja that Ko has interacted with ever.

Also, she needs some perspective in her life. She's a barely trained 8 year old chuunin who managed to take out 12 people older and stronger than her. That's not weak. And what is up with those seals she's always releasing? What is the point? Why would she knowingly go into a dangerous situation with part of her ability sealed away?
InARealPickle chapter 44 . 2/11
Wow Anko. Poor Ko... that is such a messed up society to be born into. Can't even depend on her sister. Not really. She was right from the get go. She can only rely on herself.
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »