Reviews for State of Nature
Tee chapter 31 . 8/1
Good story though Dean got on my nerves throughout it.
Fanfictionfanatic2324 chapter 31 . 4/6
I liked this story, but in creating his final identity for Cas adopting a combination of both names Casstiel would have been more apt as a solution.
Shadow315 chapter 31 . 5/17/2016
awwwww!
meep chapter 31 . 3/25/2016
awwwwwww acorable
Guest chapter 31 . 2/8/2016
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! Thank you for writing it, it's amazing :D
tazthemaniac chapter 31 . 12/10/2015
Best ending ever ;-; I was waiting forever for this it seems :3 your an amazing author and should continue writing! Keep up the good work!
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 31 . 12/7/2015
So amazing. Absolutely perfect. I love it. Thankyou so much for writing this it's wonderful.
Skyra46 chapter 30 . 11/11/2015
That was epic! Can't wait for the next one :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/8/2015
This was really good! Dean doesn't die, does he?
tazthemaniac chapter 30 . 11/10/2015
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE READ ABOUT THE DARKNESS ITS PERFECT AND I LOVE IT AND I THREW MY IPOD WHEN DEAN GOT STABBED BY CASSIEL AND ;-; You are an amazing author and PLEASE update I literally binged read it and it's amazing ;-;
Guest chapter 29 . 10/24/2015
Ohmigod this was INTENSE!
But really damn frickin' good! You have described everything in so much detail that I can picture everything happening, literally. And that I think is a very good characteristic of a good writer! :)
I love how you have stayed within the characters, as in, what I am trying to say is, that I can picture Dean,Sam,Cas,Gabriel actually doing what they are doing and saying what they are saying. Once again, you've done a damn fine job with this fic. So happy I came across it. Update soon, please? :)
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 29 . 10/7/2015
That was awesome! I love it by the end I was on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the mext update :) 3
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 28 . 9/22/2015
Words can't describe how much I love you right now. This is perhaps the most invested I've been in any story I've read on this site. It's amazing and I love reading it. Thank you so much.
name chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
This is why introducing overpowered characters to fan fiction always ends in tragedy. If she was powerful enough to kill Chuck without any obvious effort, she should easily be able to snap her fingers and pop Cas like a tomato.
Guest chapter 27 . 9/16/2015
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
I like the idea of 7 archangels, Raguel and Ramiel are interesting characters.
I hope god isn't really gone, maybe there still fragments of him somewhere?