Reviews for Perspectives
Nobility chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This... was a wonderful story. There was so much emotion and depth to this... it is certainly a classic among Digimon fiction. As many have said before you, you've managed to create interesting and complex characters, breathing life into them and making them feel like real people or, er, Digimon.

One of the strengths of this series, I feel, is that it's told from the Digimon's perspective. So many fanfictions nowadays that deal with Digimon-Human tension and wars are always told from the human's side, and of course, we're portrayed as evil and oppressive except for a few young kids who are friends with Digimon, who are therefore considered outcasts and must stop the idiot humans from causing mass genocide against the Digimon. While you certainly put fault on the humans for atrocities committed against Digimon, you also point out that there are DIGIMON who are being cruel to humans as well.

It's simply a shame you never continued with this story- there was so much that could be done with it.
the-magna-angel chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
These two chapters were good too . my new favorite characters are Scienmon and Andrew.

Both sides of the human-Digimon war seem convincing, and I really don't know which I would be on. Great work!
the-magna-angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This is one of the best Digimon stories I've ever read. The first person perspective is impressive, as well as the fact that this isn't from a human perspective (though that would change the story drastically).

The characters you created are almost already set down in stone, they're very well developed. I can totally relate to Picaromon on the sad death of Sabermon, forced to die from a tamer's actions.

Keep on pumping up chapters, and keep up the good work! *puts story on favorites list*
Pkmatrix chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
An excellent chapter! I'm starting to like Nekomon a bit more now, and can understand why she acts the way she does. Killing off Andrew was a very tragic, yet effective plot twist. At this point, it seems just about everyone has hit rock bottom.

So, is this government organization Hypnos? Well, since this story appears to be set in the US instead of Japan (judging by the names that is), I'm guessing that these are NSA agents? I've always liked the idea, anyway. Keep up the great work! _
Vashkoda chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
Hey, I'm glad you found my story and that we could get back in touch! After Pojo's place went on hiatus, I'd looked for your fic by running searches for "Scienmon", but the engines never showed anything (I guess they don't browse through the archives here). P

Is it just my imagination, or was Chapter 2 tacked on later? Nice touch though-Nekomon adds a whole new perspective to the digimons' plight. And I can really sympathize with Val. Heh, having your cards taken away as punishment-what a nightmare for a Tamer!

As for Chapter 5, OMG, I can't believe you killed Andrew! What a horrible thing for Scienmon to go through-and Picaromon! ...And Val. I think the ending was pretty effective. We finally see Neokmon's soft side, and Val finally understands her digimon's POV. Now that everyone's hit rock bottom, I hope things start looking a little brighter. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is amoung the very best digimon fanfics i have ever read. You have a real ability for fleshing out the charicters you've created, im just surprised that you don't have more reviews... great works in the making like this deserve them. Fight on and write on, yours is the talent that could change the way people think of things.

Viva la "Ender's Game" and all the rest of the series! lol

The new fan, Himitsu the Hunter

Walk the twilight bathed in the shadow as day returns from night...
The Dark Tamer chapter 4 . 1/24/2003
Well, I haven't seen this in a while, but this is a really good story. The first person perspective is different and makes it even more interesting. Keep it up, can't wait to see what's coming.
Pkmatrix chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
EH? You killed off Andrew? Aw...I liked that kid...I hope he isn't dead...

Besides that, this chapter was pretty good and gave an alternate perspective to the previous chapter. Thanks to his actions in this chapter, I really hope Nekomon suddenly shows up and kills both Centarumon and Picaromon...
Athena1999 chapter 4 . 1/14/2003
Wow. Your writing style is fantastic, and the storyline is developing well. It's interesting that though he thought he would content himself by killing a human, he actually feels no better. I wonder what will happen when the hero of the story joins Kriegmon's army...
Pkmatrix chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Wow...this is the best chapter so far! I really like Scienmon and I was hoping you would focus on him. You have created a group of very interesting characters that you really can feel for. Picaromon, the rogue who hates all humans because of his abusive Tamer. Nekomon, a great warrior who lives to fight...in contrast to her Tamer, a pacifist. And finally we have Scienmon, the tormented psychic torn between loyalties to his race and his Tamer.

I really love this story so far! Please continue! _
Pkmatrix chapter 2 . 12/30/2002
Excellent! I am really enjoying this story. Picaromon and Nekomon are both likeable characters, who already are in conflict with eachother even though they haven't even met yet! I hope you post the next chapter soon, I am VERY intrigued.
Athena1999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2002
This is great! It's amazing what a Digimon can think of a human, and what the humans can do as well. This is a wonderful story, and I love the way it is told in a different perspective than a human's. Thanks for reviewing my story, BTW!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2002