Reviews for On the Road to Find Out
Kilataia chapter 94 . 7/11
Great story!
Arkinstone chapter 94 . 6/3
Awwwww. All I can say is that I'm am extremely pleased that someone is making this in Thorins view!

I dare ask of a sequel? maybe of their children? feel free to say no though, I just love this so much!
Arkinstone chapter 68 . 6/2
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS
PoisonIvy533 chapter 94 . 5/24
Thank you! That was absolutely lovely. You're very talented.
You are a really fucking good writer.
Good job mate.
I...Dont know what to say...im speechless now.
it was just do good.
even with the author trolls you included.

I really hope you continue writing. and may your hand be be blessed while doing so.
You heartless bastard.

Well done apprentice
KeepHoping chapter 94 . 3/5
Thank you for taking the time to write and post such an amazing story. I wasn't sure that I would like this story. I don't normally read stories about someone from 'the real world' thrown into a story. I was also wary to read it because of the lack of Bilbo. I was worried that Sona would be just like Bilbo, doing everything that he was supposed to do. It turns out that my worries were completely unfounded. This story was worth every minute of time spent reading it. I also have to thank you for not killing the dwarfs. I can't tell you how many times I stopped reading just to make threats about what I would do if you killed them. I was really sad about Sasha, but I respect you for having the guts to kill her. It gave the story another layer of reality. I am really impressed by the characters of the dwarfs. You developed each of them, made them feel like real people not just filler characters. I liked your OC, Liliandil. I really enjoyed the chapters with her and Legolas. Thank you again for writing this story. I can't wait to look at what else you have written.

-KeepHoping
nili-roshan chapter 48 . 2/25
Since you asked if there were any mistakes: we Indians do not sunburn!
nili-roshan chapter 33 . 2/24
It is a really beautiful sentiment that David should be in Erebor, too, and is welcome there.
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 1/6
Man - do I love this story!
Nekohana chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I just found your fic because I'm new to The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, and I would be one of the small percentage of people who like The Hobbit better than LotR.

I'm currently reading your fic and your friend's at the same time so I can see both POV at the same point in the story.
Tristana702 chapter 94 . 11/11/2017
oh. my. God! I cried I don't know many times, And laugh and... this story is just amazing! I don't have any other world in English... But I can told you in my language: c'est une histoire incroyable, magnifique, magique, ├ępoustouflante, superbe! Your story is now in my favorite! And I'm going to read immediately the one of Thorin point of view! I love this story! kiss 3 3
lilly042004 chapter 94 . 10/23/2017
This was beautifully written. I was literally clapping as I read the last paragraph. Amazing work. Thank you for bringing it back together.
SonofDurin chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Impatient dog! These two, love this start. And my own hair stands on end with hers amidst the creepy fogs...
AmandaBaker852 chapter 94 . 10/7/2017
Thanks for such an interesting and complex Thorin/OC story. I'm wary of the trope of modern women entering Middle Earth, but you have made Sonia a complex and interesting character in her own right. It was also novel to see her as a woman of colour, and I loved the Easterling connection the dwarves inferred from her appearance at the beginning. Whenever I am looking for a great retelling of the Hobbit, I will come back and re-read this story.
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »