Reviews for On the Road to Find Out
Brookie Twiling chapter 94 . 12/15/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story. Sona and Chases Butterflies were amazing and I loved how you wrote them. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Infinite101 chapter 2 . 11/5/2020
Excited to see where this goes! It's so rare to find a MC that's a POC especially in the Hobbit/LoTR fandom, thanks for sharing! :D
thereisaredeemer chapter 58 . 10/3/2020
Of course he liked Aladdin! Why can't she see that she is the thief, Sasha the monkey and Thorin the princess?
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 98 . 9/26/2020
What a sweet ending! love this
Justmeesh33 chapter 98 . 9/15/2020
I totally binged this whole story and it was fantastic. all of her attributes served a purpose which is fairly rare in an oc. her pacifism is so heartfelt and unwavering, which I love. middle earth is a violent place and for her to hold on to that instead of her ever getting used to it is such a unique take. I love that you address the inherent racism of the world, which is one of my biggest critiques of Tolkien. thank you for such a lovely read!
jas chapter 98 . 8/8/2020
Nice! Best story I've read in the Hobbit category by far.
Ninja Squirrel chapter 90 . 4/2/2020
I understand why you did what you did with Fíli, and to be perfectly honest, I was just happy to have him alive. My breath was stolen from me when he was stabbed, but when he was resuscitated, I felt like I could breathe again too. I don’t know why exactly, but the scenario gave me hope. Maybe it was him regaining a good portion of his movement but not all, which is perfectly logical given the situation and the whole magic thing. Thank you. I appreciated it.
Ninja Squirrel chapter 88 . 4/2/2020
You just HAD to kill the dog, didn’t you. As soon as I started this story and saw the dog, I was like, “Oh shoot she’s gonna kill the dog isn’t she, there’s no way the dog could survive that many battles” aaaaaaand ya did it. You vicious author and your vicious beta. Just gonna RIP my heart out. -_-

In all honesty though, this story is adorable. I love your take and description of Ones, and I love how well you and your beta have kept Thorin in character. _
Thank you and your beta for y’all’s amazing work!

Never forgiving you for the dog though. The only dog I will ever accept in my life is my yellow lab Daisy who died a few years ago, and Sasha made me think of her. :(
Guest chapter 94 . 2/9/2020
So the ring was keeping Sona alive? Like it kept Bilbo alive?
Silver Sugar Duchess chapter 98 . 12/4/2019
This is my very first review on this site. But due to the fact, that your story was completed a long time ago, I’m not sure, if this review will be relevant for you. Nevertheless, I hope, that it is interesting for you.
I absolutely love your story! It is just awesome and definitely a big gain for my collection! Before I discovered your story, I was a huge Thranduil fan, but found myself more and more attracted to Thorin, while reading your
This fanfiction really has a big place in my heart and I will certainly never forget it!
It has inspired me to write my own fanfiction about 'The Hobbit' someday.
Thank you very much for your story and the pleasure to read it!
Guest reader chapter 98 . 11/12/2019
Thank you soo much for writing this. You've made made me very happy!
La petite Maraudeuse chapter 98 . 9/14/2019
i was desespered before stumbling on your fanfic, I thought that I had read all the thorins stories that were actually well written and that I'd never feel the excitement of reading an oakenshield slow burn but I was so so wrong, I loved everything about this story and Sona is such a realistic character I felt instantly attached to her ! I was weary at first with the whole no Bilbo thing but it turned out just fine and I can't even count the times I had to put my phone down while grinning like a loon just because the Sorin moments were just so ughhhh.
I write this review to thank you with all my heart, for this story has warmed me inside out and I thought I never could find a story with this trope that could still surprise me.
thank you so much and I wish you the best ️
Rubyia chapter 33 . 8/27/2019
Oh, that knife is soooooo much smaller than I thought it would be.
jilba25 chapter 28 . 8/17/2019
I love Fili's reaction to the smell thing, typical bloke
jilba25 chapter 26 . 8/16/2019
Two Grumps, Thorin and Gandalf? Never...
1,466 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »