Reviews for On the Road to Find Out
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 1/6
Man - do I love this story!
Nekohana chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
I just found your fic because I'm new to The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings, and I would be one of the small percentage of people who like The Hobbit better than LotR.

I'm currently reading your fic and your friend's at the same time so I can see both POV at the same point in the story.
Tristana702 chapter 94 . 11/11/2017
oh. my. God! I cried I don't know many times, And laugh and... this story is just amazing! I don't have any other world in English... But I can told you in my language: c'est une histoire incroyable, magnifique, magique, époustouflante, superbe! Your story is now in my favorite! And I'm going to read immediately the one of Thorin point of view! I love this story! kiss 3 3
lilly042004 chapter 94 . 10/23/2017
This was beautifully written. I was literally clapping as I read the last paragraph. Amazing work. Thank you for bringing it back together.
SonofDurin chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Impatient dog! These two, love this start. And my own hair stands on end with hers amidst the creepy fogs...
AmandaBaker852 chapter 94 . 10/7/2017
Thanks for such an interesting and complex Thorin/OC story. I'm wary of the trope of modern women entering Middle Earth, but you have made Sonia a complex and interesting character in her own right. It was also novel to see her as a woman of colour, and I loved the Easterling connection the dwarves inferred from her appearance at the beginning. Whenever I am looking for a great retelling of the Hobbit, I will come back and re-read this story.
GoldenEyedFury chapter 94 . 9/23/2017
I spent most of last night and today devouring this fic. I love it. absolutely wonderful. thank you for gifting us with such a well written story. I'm still extremely upset about Sasha! my first thought when I started reading was "hope the dog survives" you almost made me cry! argh! I loved this so much though
GoldenEyedFury chapter 42 . 9/23/2017
I need to use the sleep but you keep hitting me with fluff and feels and gah!? I love it! this is the first Hobbit fanfiction I have ever read and it's amazing so far.
Guest chapter 94 . 8/1/2017
Wonderful story ! Also thanks to the authors for making me (and surely others) discover a bit of hindu culture !
Just so you know, last chapter (before epilogue) it is décolleté and not décolletage (on the first half of the chapter).
1Corinthians 1313 chapter 94 . 7/22/2017
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Love it :) I literally just flash read all of this today! You managed to tie everything together so majestically. I am in awe...

And still crying over Sasha :(
Doodly Noodly chapter 94 . 5/15/2017
So awesome! Seriously, one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading! Thank you so much for writing this. I got so into it, I read it in two days! And it was a happy ending, so plus, like, a thousand bonus points. Cheers!
Syret chapter 94 . 5/15/2017
Absolutelyloved your story!
TrueReviews chapter 94 . 4/24/2017
I don't even know where to begin at how incredibly beautiful and moving this story has proved to be. My journey with it began six months ago when I came across the title as I was scrolling through the Hobbit section. I must admit I was wary of taking on a tale dealing with the trope you used (female from our world falling into Middle-earth) as I'd read one before so poorly written I swore off that trope forever. HOLY SMOKES! Sona is an honest-to-goodness grown woman with a rich background and a woman of color to boot which just made me love her all the more. She was a delight to read and her staunch position as a pacifist is not something seen very often in Middle-earth fanfiction. Thorin and the dwarves you captured with brilliance and feeling. Thank you for taking your time to build a realistic, warm love story brick by brick instead of rushing to push the pair together. You are an excellent author and I thank you for sharing this heartfelt story. And thank you for inspiring me to post my own story (Lord of the Rings) which I've been slaving over for the past three years.
WarHusky2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
Yes... this is all an AU... Anything can happen~ Gandalf the Grey broke the 4th wall...
He must be punished!
green-jedi chapter 94 . 3/17/2017
Oh my.

What a beautiful story of love. Not just romantic but care and compassion for all life. I truly appreciated the diplomacy and felt very encouraged and hopeful from the way many of the situations faced were with an open hand instead of a closed fist. I also loved the colour and appreciation for beauty you wrote. Thank you for writing this!
1,394 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »