Reviews for Better Dig Two
Lol this story is magnificent. Love the plot and how much you i dislike Ron in this one. Please update it. It’s a really good fanfic.
Tamras1972 chapter 16 . 1/5
i need more Etamin. Happy new year!
Tsuruga Lia1412 chapter 16 . 12/8/2023
Ya me imaginé a Theo con media docena de hijas, todas enamoradas de Etamin... Podría ser una pesadilla con el posible embarazo de Daphne.

Ya quiero ver la otra parte de la historia, si planeas escribirla, cómo se justificara Ron y si lo hará...
BriarRenee chapter 1 . 10/31/2023
Will this story be completed? Really love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/22/2023
It won't let me chapter 11
SusanMarieS chapter 16 . 7/26/2023
I didn't realize this was finished. absolutely love this
hourhercrevan chapter 16 . 5/16/2023
I really need you to update this story please!
AthenaLittlefootZeusWhitepaw chapter 16 . 5/15/2023
This is another story that i truly love of yours. I can see how Hermione would believe that Molly would be spiteful and not want to be a part of their lives any longer but what about the twins or Arthur, or even the remaining of the family.

How would Ginny react even now after she knows that Draco is the father but also after Rons reaction and shoving her inside of her own home. Harry himself friends with both, would he essentially just drop Hermione after everything they have been through. I understand he didn't mention anything before about the cheating but would he still choose Rons side.

What will Rons reaction be to receiving the divorce papers and will he lie to his family and say he had no idea that Etamine wasn't his. Its all so curious on which direction this story will proceed.

I'm very interested in seeing how the story continues and do hope you eventually come back to it. There is a lot of your stories that i actually love and hope you come back to. I believe this story in particular is one that I've read a few times now so far
Guest chapter 16 . 4/7/2023
Seriously you left this masterpiece unfinished. What a wet wipe.
luvinseverus22 chapter 16 . 3/12/2023
Great story
DivineSerenity1 chapter 16 . 1/8/2023
I love this story! I hope you’ll come back and finish it.
Jeckamira47 chapter 16 . 12/12/2022
Damn another unfinished but really good story! Please come back and write more!
Ceilidhchaos chapter 10 . 11/24/2022
absolute chills at the ending of this one!
Fris Comyns chapter 15 . 11/20/2022
Returned to check that I’d not missed an update, and read the story again as it makes me smile. Are you really likely to return to this story after 3 years even with its large amount of faithful followers?
Cmlackey12 chapter 16 . 11/11/2022