Reviews for Give Unto Me
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 13 . 9h
Sweet with some lovely UST. :)
Scorpia11 chapter 13 . 23h
I reread this to see what I missed and I love it all the more. I really hope you continue this story! I can't wait to read what happens next! Honestly, I can't help but wonder if they will have twins with how much fertility tea she's drinking lol
25Carin chapter 13 . 4/18
Omg how cute! Another fic to favorite and follow. Next I’m reading howl for me! Don’t know about the werewolf thing but I trust that it as great as your other dramione fics :) can’t wait for you to update this one tho!
25Carin chapter 10 . 4/17
I love it so far and I enjoy reading your Zutara and Dramione fics! I would like to travel the world of course
25Carin chapter 2 . 4/17
OMg you are such a great writer! Love the plot as always
love this, please update soon.
gentledove2 chapter 13 . 4/16
Another lovely story that is just begging for another chapter to be written!
spyrals chapter 13 . 4/15
Aww I am really enjoying this story! I like the playful Draco and an open-minded Hermione you’ve written. It feels in character for the situation. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Martionmanswife chapter 13 . 4/15
I really like this story. Great job on it. It is cute.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 12 . 4/12
Great story.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 13 . 4/12
Thanks for the update. I am looking forward to more. :)
I'm in here chapter 13 . 4/9
I've read a few of these type of fics, but I'm really enjoying your Draco and Hermione. I love the banter and the flow of things, even though sometimes I can't see Draco being that carefree with Hermione. I'm looking really forward to your next update :)
I love you and the way you write Draco and Hermione and the lives they have in your stories. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Vaneesa85 chapter 13 . 4/9
Loving it
Anshu chapter 13 . 4/7
loved it ..when it's next chapter is going to update
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »