Reviews for Give Unto Me
P.Athina chapter 13 . 10h
This is a great and well written fic. But it has been bothering me for the past few chapters that although one of the main reasons why Hermione signed the contract was to get back her parents' memories, afterwards we don't see her to take any interest in what is happening to her parents. We never see her thinking of them, pondering what is going on, whether the memory charm has been undone yet or not. They must already be at St Mungo's, yet she never visited them there, never at least asked the Healers for updates on their condition. (Sure, they might not recognize her yet, but in such a case I would still want to see my parents - even from afar, through a glass door.)

In contrast to this, Draco waited for his parents at the hospital and insisted on visiting them immediately. So he is portrayed as a much more caring child than Hermione is, which is strange.
P.Athina chapter 8 . 12h
I wonder why they keep saying that the child of Draco and Hermione will be the next Malfoy heir? They do not plan to marry, so the child will be illegitimate. And if we follow the rules of succession that have applied to Muggle aristocrats and royal families for centuries, then it is always the eldest LEGITIMATE son who inherits the family title and estate.

I imagine the Malfoys, who are the wizarding version of aristocracy, would have similar rules for this. If for nothing else, then at least for keeping their blood line pure and their wealth intact. I think they would want to make sure that some illegitimate half-blood child of a Malfoy patriarch's mistress can't show up and "steal" the whole family fortune from his younger legitimate sibling, who was born to their father's legal wife and raised as the Malfoy heir.

Plus, Hermione might decide to give the child her own surname, so he or she wouldn't even be a Malfoy by name.
MarieVance chapter 13 . 7/16
Oh my! I just read all of this and it's amazing! I love your works and it seems my favorites are your older ones lol! All I can think of while reading is I wonder if Draco secretly has a thing for Hermione to begin with...!
Liz.19 chapter 13 . 7/15
Amazing please write more!
Waiting...because this story is intricate, well written and happy making.
Kikistone chapter 13 . 7/14
What a great effing story! You really are one of my favorite authors, holy hell. I would ask you to update, but I’m sure it would be futile, you will update when you are ready and I will be here to read. Moving onto another one of your stories now, another Dramione! This one with many, many more chapters.

Calmly waiting for more.
Tanyafangirlaf chapter 13 . 7/13
Keep going its so good!
be.odder chapter 13 . 7/8
this is so so good and I love it
Raverin Prefect chapter 1 . 7/8
I want to read the next chapter SO BADLY! That’s just my way of saying that I love your story, author!
kurokitty chapter 12 . 7/6
I'd say the magical pregnancy is harder on the wizard more than the witch lol
Malkin Nott chapter 13 . 7/5
Why is this too short?

This story is incredible! I bow to your genius. And I love the thought that they are globe trotting and falling in love.

And I love your depiction of Kreacher here. I almost cried when he was panicking about Hermione leaving!
magical medicine chapter 13 . 7/3
i hope you update soon, because no smut for thirteen chapters makes me jittery. LOL. *goes off hunting for a smutty oneshot of yours*
Trizes chapter 13 . 7/2
This is really great. Please update soon!
gabbergabcat chapter 13 . 6/28
I need more!
Bnicole chapter 13 . 6/27
I am loving this and hoping that you will be continuing it! :)
1,262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »