Reviews for What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose (Book One)
Pheonix1505 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
Keep writing please, i really like this fic so far. Keep up the good work :) oh, btw, is Proffessor Dean Dean Thomas? Or ...am i little iffy on the original characters? Too many fanfic books!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 11 . 8/4/2015
loving parents
berryblood chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
I really liked this chapter! It was really interesting, and I'm happy that Dracos not angry with Scorpius for being in ravenclaw. It seems like a lot of next generation stories portray Draco as this mean selfish man, but I like to think that after the war he would have changed his ways and become a wonderful person.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
This story is super good! I'm enjoying it so much.
NP184 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
You have an awesome story keep writing it. As long as you write it I'll read it.
Manny654 chapter 8 . 7/26/2015
Hey! This is great! I've been following your story on AO3, but I don't have an account there, so I was worried that I wouldn't know when you update. But alas, you post of too! I'm so glad, cause now I can follow you!

Anyway, this is a great story so far, and I can't wait to read the rest of it. I really like that Scorpius is concerned about making his father upset, and that you show that Draco can actually feel emotion.

I'll be looking out for you on both websites. I'm so excited for this story :)

Eagerly awaiting the next update!

Manny xx