Reviews for Your Sam
littlesparrow33 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Aw... this is so sweet. Poor Frodo, poor Sam.
Luthien chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
that was sooooo sad! i loved it! is there a second part?
frezellia chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Oh, quite beautiful. Very sweet, and sad.
audiblebeautynet chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
Oh my, beautiful and sweet, you made me cry-but that is perfectly all right :)
Lady Evenstar chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Awww, this story is soo cute! I just HAVE to add it to my favorites list...*smiles*
Kousei Tsuki chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Nice work! keep writing!
haveasplendidday chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
That was amazing! You've done a great job making Sam and Frodo exactly how they are! It was really, really, good. I cried, yes, actually cried when Frodo said "I don't deserve you, Sam" and also when Sam was whispering things about the Shire until Frodo fell asleep, and how Sam smelled of the Shire, and how Sam was fusing over Frodo, and...well, I loved this. You've done an excellent job, which I know I've said already! Thank you so much for making me cry! I needed a fan fic that was good enough to do that. Nice job!

Taiora chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
Oh I'm almost in tears! This is such a beautiful story. Your a wonderful writer! Merry Christmas!
merripestin chapter 1 . 12/25/2002
This is simply too lovely, too *Sam* for words, a gentle aching moment of tenderness. Your un-idealized Sam is irresistable, alost unbearably dear. I'm desperately jealous.

I notice you have the same Sam-related typo problem I'm prone to - "Sam" frequently becomes "Same," sometimes even "same."

The few moments in this of Frodo's POV seemed unneccessary to me; though I'd love to see you do some Frodo's-eye-view of Sam, this piece didn't need it.
Calico Kat chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
:) Pretty and flaffy, and ominous... Ominously flaffy. Which is quite nice and a tad unusual. The descriptive language in places is beautiful, particularly in the opening paragraph. As always you have a wonderful attention to detail, "how to tell the very sprouts of a flower from the very sprouts of a weed," little things that make the characters alive. Sam's accent, for one thing, which comes off very provencially Sam. Much enjoyment!
Flittery H chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
OH~~ ohhhhhh! oh ._. so sweet~~~ oh it's wonderful~~~~! *sniffle* wonderful, beautiful, perfectly angst-ridden and sugary sweet at the same time. *love to the Hannah* magnifico dahling!
katakanadian chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Good piece. You've written the charactizations well.

I also recommend 'Comfort in the Darkness' by 'it's just me' to anyone who liked this piece.

. ?storyid523769
C-Bear chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Well. What to say? Lovely story. You have captured Sam so well, I am beyond impressed. I like how this story can be interpreted in more than one way, depending on the reader, nothing overt and nothing hidden. Beautiful. And now I'm off to find my own Sam.