Reviews for Like Brothers
DracoAngelOfLight chapter 41 . 7/16
can I say I am reading this story again ... can't wait till you update this sometime soon please
jjangminooo chapter 41 . 7/13
so sad that this beautiful story ends up here.. :((
PFFT! BEST FANFIC EVER! XD
Kat chapter 5 . 7/7
3 I love it! I love it all! 3
Naida G chapter 6 . 7/5
Draco no es Draco si no esta en Slytherin
glorybaidya99 chapter 14 . 7/2
I love the idea of Draco, Harry and Hermione being friends.
Is this going to be updated?
Whit96 chapter 41 . 6/21
I like be this story! So cute and very intriguing. I’m loving the twist and the different perspective. Very well written and so clever.
arra g chapter 41 . 6/14
I, along with most of the other reviewers, understood at the beginning that you’ve already abandoned this story, but I can’t believe how good it is! I adore how the story has gone on, and how I wish to know how everything could have ended. I love your gift of stringing all these words together and create this wonderful albeit unfinished story. Thank you, still, so much for this!
Teeed chapter 41 . 5/31
I agree with recent reviews that this story is amazing. I knew it was unfinished but continued to read it anyway. Since you have an unique style of writing that I admire, I do like most of your stories as well. I only hesitate with Tom Riddle stories for now. Future will tell if I get into them ;) love to see and read new stories of you :)
No please don’t abandon. I don’t think I can’t live without another chapter.
clover-blossom chapter 41 . 5/27
I knew this has been abandoned when I started it- and though I am terribly sad that there will no more to this wonderful story, I do not regret one single second I spent reading this. It was brilliant- and AU of what could and should have been.
Taylor Goodwind chapter 41 . 5/26
PLS CONTINUE!
This fanfic is so good! I am REALLY sad that you have abandoned it though. I started reading this even though I knew it was abandoned, but i figured it must be good since it has almost 10,000 reviews. That is insane! I haven’t read another fanfic with that many reviews. You should be really proud. I know this is abandoned, but it would be great if you continue writing this.
The Go1den Snitch chapter 41 . 5/17
Ummm u need to finish this!
9,765 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »