Reviews for Like Brothers
TheDarkLadyJinx chapter 18 . 3h
That was hilarious, even more so because it really happened lol I'm so happy to see new chapters from you btw. I hope you're doing well _
TheDarkLadyJinx chapter 17 . 23h
GOD, I love this story! So good!
amr56 chapter 46 . 1/22
The kids continue to be adorable. I like that they're all recognizing where Blaise is coming from. And that it doesn't make him less annoying or offensive, but it does make them more patient. I thought Hermione taking note of the differences between her romantic life and Pansy's was interesting, though it's clear she wouldn't trade Draco for anything. Bonding over a magazine personality quiz - timeless tradition.

I really liked Narcissa's scene with Dumbledore. I like that she tried to warn him, even if she knew she'd be unsuccessful. I love her. She is so deliberate and competent and she really has a handle on what she needs to do. I am so excited to see what she does when things really start coming to a head.

Oh Neville. It's interesting that the horcrux wants to keep Neville out of the fight, and I'm wondering what plans it has, if any, for the current Voldemort. i'm so interested to see how this turns out, and if Neville's friends will try hard to reach out. They're being blocked but at some point something has to get through - right? Come on Augusta, what do you think you're doing? I feel like she was getting ready to cave before when faced with an increasingly isolated Neville. Maybe? Neville has already put a lot into that diary and i'm so worried. Thanks so much!
TheDarkLadyJinx chapter 6 . 1/22
LOL God, I love this story! I've been binge-reading it and just came up for air to review. I'm so happy to see you recently updated it! Thank you!
revinzy chapter 3 . 1/20
LOL i love harry's personality here
FleurCresswell chapter 25 . 1/19
I am in awe of this story so far. I love the canon changes you made and how you have portrayed Neville here. I’m so excited to keep reading! Thank you so much for continuing this story.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 46 . 1/17
Love the story.
Abbey Riddle chapter 46 . 1/17
So happy you’ve picked this back up. Are they going to start training for the war? It’s crazy their parents aren’t trying to prep them to fight.
Abbey Riddle chapter 27 . 1/16
I haven’t seen this take on Neville before (beside the masterpiece you wrote with he and drusilla paired) and I don’t know how I didn’t see how.. realistic it is. I pride myself on seeing a character in every light and I never thought about how realistic this is! Fantastic, as always.
MarineSeve chapter 46 . 1/14
Okay so I wanted to wait until the story was over to read it BUT I loooove all your stories ! So here I am waiting for the next chapter because once again I am amazed by your imagination ! Can’t wait for the rest. Love, Marine.
satisakrochi chapter 12 . 1/14
hahaha Mcgonagall and whiskey!
NilithDelirium chapter 46 . 1/12
I just finished reading this wonderful fic, for some reason expecting it to be over, and I just wish I did know, because being unable to press the button for the next chapter broke me. I need more!
I didn't know that Draco and Harry's friendship would be so great to read about, but it totally is. Also, Sirius and Remus are relationship goals and I love them.
I also adore what you did with Blaze in this story, as a parallel to the original Draco, and how much good can be done by intelligent adults. Seriously, your Narcissa gives me hope for humanity (also, how cute she and Lucius are).
Eagerly waiting!