Reviews for Like Brothers
Frindy chapter 36 . 12h
I'm loving this story and the new improved Malfoys. I got a tear when Narcissa had that moment with Draco. Great writing!
Read this to cheer myself up and it didn't disappoint. Thank you
livandletgo chapter 5 . 9/17
I know this is forever abandoned, but fuck, it's making me so happy right now. I'm a lover of all your writing, and I'm always grateful you're in the world.
ArmyWife22079 chapter 41 . 9/11
Well Blaise does need a father figure- even if he's a potty mouth, Sirius is an awsome father! I can see a siren or Vella falling for him lol
Firnlambe chapter 41 . 8/29
its really too bad you decided to abandon this story. I mean, obviously you do you, but its sad to see all the hard work you invested in the story to waste. I enjoyed what you gave us though. Hopefully your next project will keep your attentions enough to be completed.
A Tree chapter 1 . 8/27
I don't get why you stop one of your most popular fan fictions.
KatieDevine chapter 41 . 8/13
This was a good story, it would have been nice to see how it all came together. But I did read the drabble you suggested and that will have to be enough. Thanks.
KatieDevine chapter 14 . 8/12
Good stopping place? You are an evil woman! LOL
footstepsonthemoon chapter 1 . 8/9
THIS STORY IS ABANDONED? I'm shook. But honestly, the abandonment of this story has made me realize how important leaving reviews are for the author. Still sad this is over.
Tina chapter 41 . 8/1
I really like this story! I love how you made what seemed like an alternate reality where Draco is in Gryffindor and Sirius doesn't go to Azkaban. I like this different take on Dramione. I just feel so sad that this will bother finished. I know it is probably pointless to hope it will get an ending, but it will be so awesome if you ever update this again. People other than me are still out there reading this even though it will never be continued. This has nearly 10,000 reviews which other fanfics don't even have half of the amount of reviews you have. That just shows you how much people love your writing.
I love this story! This is so good and I love your writing. I just feel so sad that it will never be finished though. :(
I can almost hear Fred's and George's response to that poem. "I TOLD you he'd taste bad!"
AmaryahFabulous09 chapter 1 . 7/21
Why won't you update this again?
Italianbookworm chapter 41 . 7/21
Love love love this story! First off you rescued Sirius Black (which is wonderful and necessary and saves Remus so much grief) and then you sorted Draco into Gryffindor. All the little changes from canon make a lot of sense in your world (and fix some book plot holes). Hope you come back to this story soon! I can't wait to see what comes next.
This is so good