Reviews for Like Brothers
Lily chapter 10 . 2/25
Niathestar chapter 1 . 2/23
I already love this story! Thank you for sharing your gift of writting with us!
roni2010 chapter 7 . 2/21
like the story... cool see harry & draco being friend as well as like brothers..
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 41 . 2/19
I know the story was abandoned but I had to read it anyway. Loved all of it. I wish there was more. It's my own fault. :)
TheLoud chapter 41 . 2/19
This is brilliant! Sirius and Remus are wonderful as usual, but I had no idea the Malfoys could be so likeable, but still be Malfoys. And I love this version of Harry, the happy, dirty-mouthed kid he could have been.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 2/18
I know you said it's abandoned. It sounds like my kind of story.
good gravy, narcissa is a delight!
darn right minerva. youre awesome.
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 41 . 2/7
This is so incredibly sweet, seeing these three begin what might be a good friendship. Shame we'll never get to see the end of the story though. O well, I'll just go binge on some of your other stories.
Melissa chapter 5 . 2/4
OMG I am loving this, the way it's written, the subtle foreshadows and hidden clues about what happened between them. I've read many Dramione fanfics and it's only the beginning but I can already feel that this one is going to be a memorable one.
Boomer1125 chapter 41 . 2/3
Loved it!
I'm sad you had to abandon this amazing story. I can only imagine all the time, effort, "blood, sweat, and tears" you put into it and the thought of it remaining unfinished is a little painful on your behalf and mine too since this is a beautiful and intriguing story. I hope you'll be able to come back to it someday. It needs you.
I know this is abandoned but it would be so awesome if one day this gets updated! I am not asking you to I was just telling you it would be so cool. It would be like “surprise I’m back everybody!”
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 41 . 1/29
Hey, hey, hey...update :D
Just wanted to let you know I love this fic even if you won't update if further
9,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »