Reviews for Like Brothers
SweetPinkandWhiteFan4Ever chapter 15 . 9h
Great Chapter as usual. I absolutely love it and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 15 . 9h
Great Chapter I love it as always. I can't wait to see what happens next.
SweetPinkandWhiteFan4Ever chapter 14 . 10h
Great Chapter as always. I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 14 . 10h
Great Chapter I love it.
SweetPinkandWhiteFan4Ever chapter 13 . 11h
Great Chapter as always. Definitely a favorite Chapter. It's so funny. I love it. I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 13 . 11h
Great Chapter. Definitely one of my favorites. It's so funny. I love it and I can't wait to see what happens next.
SweetPinkandWhiteFan4Ever chapter 12 . 12h
Great Chapter as always. I love it. :)
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 12 . 12h
Great Chapter I love it.
SparklingSins2 chapter 54 . 3/4
love this to death! so well written and I'm so glad the horcrux is gone. Draco and Hermione are perfect together
I loved the ending of this chapter, it was very sweet
arlene56 chapter 54 . 3/4
Minerva is efficient. I love her.

As soon as Snape showed up I remembered that Sirius that resolved to apologize to him just before he died. So of course the fact that he hadn't made Severus so unpleasant in the face of Harry's grief, and the blow hit again. Because wow, that was a lot. But then Minerva called it a prank (even now?) I understood a little better why his feelings are so out of control.

I thought the idea of the piece of soul fighting back in this way was cool - I somehow never considered it being able to do that when it's in a living person. Creepy!

I liked how Minerva wouldn't even let Harry utter a full complaint against Narcissa. I was kind of hoping she'd get into it more, but it was clearly not the time. Poor Draco. I'm glad he has Hermione and the rest of his friends. Harry can't stay mad at Draco forever. Hopefully. Harry keeps insisting that he is not a child but, of course, he is. Snape is pure evil and Narcissa is out to get him and Sirius has never done anything wrong. I can really feel his grief.

Thanks so much for sharing! This is getting so intense. The bit of banter at the end felt like a warm breeze on my face, and I smiled.
arlene56 chapter 53 . 3/4
well, they have excellent priorities but when there's nothing they can do, Harry aims his grief at someone. I really feel for Narcissa. She was grieving too and Harry was (understandably) cruel. I liked how Draco understood just what Harry was feeling. He doesn't even seem mad at this point. I hope Harry's anger at the Malfoys burns quickly, but I don't think it's going to work that way. It's lovely and terrible that Harry and Blaise have bonded so tightly over this loss. And when Harry was screaming for the Malfoys to leave, Blaise seemed like he might be expecting Harry to kick him out too, but I doubt it even occurred to him. Because he'd promised Sirius. I want to cry.

I wonder how much Remus believed what Harry was spewing at Narcissa. He had a point. It's interesting that he sent the boys to Minerva, and that Minerva was so ready to be open with them. but, again, Harry has a point.

:-(
arlene56 chapter 52 . 3/4
oh my god how horrible.

I started tearing up sometime before Harry actually described his dream ("dream"), which was awful. Sirius was caught, by *Peter* - I can't imagine how much that must have hurt. Have the ever really talked since Peter was discovered to be a spy? Man. Also, Harry will need immediate therapy. Poor Remus.

But I really liked how Blaise didn't even start to protest. He immediately took Harry's vision seriously. Maybe because it was about Sirius, and he wouldn't have for anyone else, but I kind of doubt it. He's more dependable than I would have thought. Sometimes with Harry there is no time for denials.

Also interesting that Draco wants to know who the heroes are. It's too bad Remus can't tell him, and I liked that they didn't keep asking after Remus said he was serious about not telling them. These boys have excellent priorities, I think.

oh my god that was so horrible. thanks!
OkiRella chapter 54 . 3/3
Wow, well done with the Horcrux scene! Had me on the edge of my seat! And I know Harry has really gad a time of things, but his bratty, childish, selfish, pouting self has never been a trait I’ve admired. You’ve captured it well here.
Thanks for the Hermione and Draco! I’m really loving their storyline.
darkaugust chapter 54 . 3/3
My heart is in pieces
I'm debating with myself if this is worse than the first time with canon... It's easier in some ways but it's worse because there has been love and healing for some of them

Brava