Reviews for A Message from Death
AislingIsobel chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Ooooooooooooo! Sammy and Cas are out of the hunting game! You've answered my questions before I even asked them. Dare I say this was a sweet chapter between Dean and Cap? They connected even if Dean doesn't want to admit it. Dean's description of Cap to Death is spot on. If Chris Evans walked up to me and struck up a conversation I'd tell him my whole life story in a matter of minutes, lol. Another brilliant chapter. It makes me wonder if Dean, stubborn as he is, will stay true to his word about not pulling Cas in to help find Heaven's Vault Key.

Another query I have, where is Manny, Constantine's pain in the arse angel? I would think he'd have something to say about John frolicking around with this group, especially a hunter who has killed countless demons and a few angels in the process, who is the Michael Sword and his brother Lucifer's true vessel. I'll keep reading to find out, but if you want to tell me ahead of time, I don't think I'd mind that spoiler.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
espero que haiga continuaciĆ³n me gusta tu historia
HunterSkywalker chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Huh. I just KNEW I missed a chapter... this explained a bit, ha. Thanks for the... whatever we're calling them. New part of the story that I forgot to read before the really new one. Again, Sorry I didn't R&R sooner, I was at summer camp all week.
CopperN13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
It's great how we find out more of the past but when someone else speaks you should go onto a new paragraph. I just think that it makes it easier to understand that someone else has started talking.