Reviews for Game of Life and Devils
Derich chapter 21 . 4/12
I love Ichigo "not my problem" general approach to his (crazy) life (I don't find that much fanfiction with a similar Ichigo, so if somebody knows some, I'm taking any advice).

Anyway, thanks for these chapters, I will be following you avidly :)
1Alex mercer chapter 21 . 3/28
Please update
Fullmetal11791 chapter 21 . 2/24
Found this earlier today and I've gotta say is one of the better RPG fabrications I've read. And I'm really, really enjoying you're writing style. Just wish the fights were shorter so that we could get more actual story content in each chapter. Anyway I know one of you're author notes said you were working on an original story but I hope this gets some updates soon as it's super entertaining.
ikusatsunagi chapter 21 . 2/21
will you update?
krzys2000 chapter 21 . 2/17
Update soon
Your fights fxcking sucks and doesn't make sense. But I enjoy your story and writin style except when you take too long.. like the mansion and the squirrels.
59marxbb chapter 21 . 2/5
Super fun! Ichigo just doing his own thing, breaking all the rules of the universe and avoiding the so-called 'main characters' is awesome to watch! Hope this was as fun for you to write as it was for me to read!
Kyrin Fireheart chapter 21 . 1/16
Hey! Good work so far! Please update faster! Although after looking at your initial publish date and how many chapters there are in this story I know that is probably wishful thinking. Won't stop me from asking though! Also, ignore the haters and keep doing what you're doing.
Good start but are you still updating this story
Taylor chapter 1 . 1/14
It is very good and I can actually see this happening to Ichigo Kurosaki so well it is funny you got his personality down to the core.
ShinyKyu chapter 21 . 1/10
Awesome! Please update soon!
Arthanos chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Awesome story hope you update soon
TheWolf87 chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
Loved the date and seeing Candy in action!
kazers chapter 21 . 12/23/2017
Awesome story! Very well written!
Galeiam chapter 13 . 12/13/2017
...

Really, no offense meant but.

Why is Ichigo so a half-assed bitch in this story?

No Drive

No Determination.

No Consideration.

This is a guy who at the start of the series, would beat up a gang of delinquents solely because they disturbed the flowers of a spirit girl.

Before that, he took on a Group of Delinquents to save Chad, a guy he met once.

Yet here he is, barely even registering in the story as an actual character.
His presence is barely even OOC since he has no meaningful impact to the plot of the story, and just seems like a bad attempt at a powerwank story.

Again no offense really meant with that.

Ichigo isn't stupid, before the mess with Rukia he was consistently a top ranking student, who while not the most social person. Didn't actively push others away.

At the drop of a dime he would help any he saw in danger, yet...He doesn't even bother to question what has happened to Issei?

Your characterization is shit, and you should not even bother using Ichigo's name in this story.

Even your Gamer inclusions are added on as if by a person who never actually read the Gamer Manwha and is only using secondhand knowledge as a guide.

I came into this story with some nice expectations for this story based on a well written First chapter.

I went thirteen chapters in an attempt to give a fair critique about the story.

Solid Grammar

Solid Syntax

Solid Punctuation

And Solid Grammar.

The rest is pretty much crap.
1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »