Reviews for Game of Life and Devils
The Man chapter 22 . 9/13
I am actually really curious as to what Magic’s Ichigo can do. It will be really cool to see what you eventually do.

Also I hope to see Ichigo and his Lizard team up for a battle.
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 21 . 8/26
That was five completely pointless chapters that did nothing to advance plot, and only served as filler in an already filler heavy story. Lets see some actual plot shall we?
Waka Nebbiolo chapter 19 . 8/26
You just spent the last few chapters. Fighting. Demonic. Squirrels. What the f*ck did you smoke?
yasuhei chapter 1 . 8/13
Quick note regarding 'the guestroom that actually came equipped with its own futon':

Unlike western style beds, futon in Japan are not permanent features. Instead they are folded up and stored in cupboards during the day.

Rooms in Japanese houses are often a lot smaller than anime give the impression of, and it is not uncommon for rooms to have so little floor space that they can't be used when the futon is out.

Irrelevant side note: futon also have to be hung outside to air regularly, to avoid getting hard and lumpy, along with other problems.
OmegaUltima chapter 22 . 8/10
...I need more...
D chapter 22 . 7/31
Urahara is very happy his project x30877523141 a.k.a project 'create an awesome Mini Me~!" is going as planned. Poor Ichigo, sorry Mini Urahara never stood a chance.

Candice best girl! But i have to ask where are the other two galls of Ichigo's harem? A ..relatively normal boyfriend-girlfriend situation? waaay to normal for him sorry to say, the other shoe has to drop bring in the angel and the dragon and watch Ichigo's despair as he realizes that not only is he a 'gamer' but he has also become a harem protagonist and not even a normal one at that mwahahaha!

Also can't wait for Candice to finally meet the 'pet lizard'. Wait, considering he does behave similarly to goat face and Ichigo has 'found' a mate..and one that thanks to her strength and big..personalities he probably approves off... Oh thank Aizen he can't also talk..or can he?

Anyway quite the amusing story so far, thanks for writing it and this chapter!
Liantei chapter 22 . 7/24
Wow! How interesting! I've not read a gamer Ichigo fic before and this one is really well written! And pairing Bleach with Highschool DxD was a great idea! I love crossovers between these two, they mesh surprisingly well. Can't wait to see what you plan on writing next for this :)
RexeonNightingale chapter 22 . 7/23
Update soon please this is awesome!
anonymous 101 chapter 22 . 7/20
I like it the next please
cain221 chapter 22 . 7/17
I love this story keep up the good work.
Drael95 chapter 22 . 7/15
Fantastic!
Selet chapter 22 . 7/12
Wonder when she will meet his lizard lol
fanreader18 chapter 3 . 7/8
my disbelief and amusement at Ichigo increases.
DarkManta chapter 1 . 7/5