Reviews for Game of Life and Devils
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Interesting mostly these are about Naruto or Issei(I hate both, well naruto less then issei). Nice to see someone doing Bleach.

I didn't see any grammar errors, so cool I guess.

So pairing? Harem please say yes it's dxd. Suggestions?
Fem-Issei
Fem-Sirzechs
I got nothing else at the moment.

So this is after Aizen and before that one that's before the Quincys.

It would be interesting to see his Quincy powers coming out before all else since they feel like the ones that can be more useful at the moment with the tag if true with Kalawarner.

Hoping he stays human, could care less who he sides with as long as he's human. Maybe freelancer since he needs a part-time job.

So it's rated M good here's some questions.
Will there be lemons? Please.
If so would they be like these? Please.
s/11359957/1/Natsu-s-sex-adventure-at-St-Fairy
s/11043392/1/Dragon-got-his-time
s/6974273/1/Lemon-Chronicles-Days-of-Peace
s/6350188/1/Naruto-Lemon-Chronicles

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Shinigami.txt chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I like it so far! Wondering where you can take this, I've been reading The Gamer (which is pretty sweet) and now seeing you blend it with Bleach and High School dxd got me curious how everything will pan out, good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is well written and the idea is not overdone. I think this could go places.
R Styx chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
This is interesting since most characters in this type of fic get the gamer ability at the beginning of their Canon story not half way thru the story so I hope to see more and hope to see where this goes from hear on out
1,460 | « Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98