Reviews for Leviathan
ghostgabe81 chapter 10 . 5/11
Well, Chapter 10 is a good spot for my first review. Better do it before something shakes up the story's foundation.

This is great. As a huge fan of Godzilla and someone very disappointed with Evangelion, it makes me happy that a single story can do both justice. The characters are more bearable, and I like Shinji and Asuka in a non-toxic relationship.

Keep up the great work!
George Fimlim chapter 21 . 4/30
ATTENTION: This Fanfic is seemingly canceled on this site, however, it's still going on spacebattles, thank you.
Thuktun Flishithy chapter 21 . 4/30
Just so you guys know:

I am not giving on on this story, nor have I stopped posting stuff here. I simply get distracted with other stories, schoolwork, and writer's block, especially during colder weather. I find that sunlight and fresh air really helps my muse with this story. If all goes well, you might get more chapters in the upcoming weeks. Unless I end up getting the paid internship in Shāndōng. In which case, you'll have to wait longer.
jfazende5 chapter 21 . 4/30
You know I never got to ask. Which Version of Ultraman Hayata are you using? The one from the original series or the manga one?
macjack662 chapter 21 . 4/26
Hey, when is the next chapter.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 21 . 4/10
I am disappointed that this fanfic did not continue.
Jacob chapter 1 . 3/19
No lie, I am seriously itching for that next chapter. Reread chapter 21 several times and I am excited.
Jacob chapter 21 . 3/7
I began reading your story yesterday and I am completely hooked. I'm seriously itching for the next chapter.
i really hope this story continues, I loved the original and I love the new one here
furukawa023 chapter 4 . 2/5
Ultraman Shinji. I think got hooked to this fic.
As a way to expand on my “problems with the new origin” post I actually found a poem “similar to the one you showed in an earlier chapter” that I 5ink describes my preference for his character.

“I remember not where I was born from, I remember not how I came to be here, all I remember was the pain

Why does he pain hurt so much?

Those who meet me, want to fight me, hurt me, abuse me

Why does it make me angry?

They threw a storm at me, I roared back

Was that my solution?

No. Relief was present, but the pain still remained,

What is my purpose.
I have a question. In the earlier chapter involving “Ymir” you said “Shinji put his and on his feathery crest” when Ymir never had a feathery crest, was this a mistake or are you using some unknown form of Ymir?
Beowulf-BX chapter 14 . 1/6
Good to see a classic (or two) come back and save the day. Is Rodan going to take on any of the Gyaos? That would be a real air superiority battle.
Beowulf-BX chapter 16 . 1/6
Why do I get the feeling that the sword Shinji now has will be coming in handy soon?
Beowulf-BX chapter 21 . 1/6
Why do I have the feeling that something nastier then the Angels is gonna show up? Something with three heads and a gold color? Or am I wrong here?

Kick ass chapter as always.