Reviews for Leviathan
Diego chapter 1 . 9/28
Cuando continuaras con Leviatan? Es tu mejor obra.
Roadmaster9000 chapter 21 . 9/25
PLEASE! Keep writing this story. PLEASE update soon!
ChimaTigon chapter 9 . 9/10
I thought it was King Caesar.
ChimaTigon chapter 2 . 9/2
Any other Kaiju appearing?
NesianRyukaiel chapter 21 . 8/21
Read from the start. This is one marvel of a X-over fanfic. Keep up the good work, and PLEASE do continue!
ghostgabe81 chapter 10 . 5/11
Well, Chapter 10 is a good spot for my first review. Better do it before something shakes up the story's foundation.

This is great. As a huge fan of Godzilla and someone very disappointed with Evangelion, it makes me happy that a single story can do both justice. The characters are more bearable, and I like Shinji and Asuka in a non-toxic relationship.

Keep up the great work!
George Fimlim chapter 21 . 4/30
ATTENTION: This Fanfic is seemingly canceled on this site, however, it's still going on spacebattles, thank you.
Thuktun Flishithy chapter 21 . 4/30
Just so you guys know:

I am not giving on on this story, nor have I stopped posting stuff here. I simply get distracted with other stories, schoolwork, and writer's block, especially during colder weather. I find that sunlight and fresh air really helps my muse with this story. If all goes well, you might get more chapters in the upcoming weeks. Unless I end up getting the paid internship in Shāndōng. In which case, you'll have to wait longer.
jfazende5 chapter 21 . 4/30
You know I never got to ask. Which Version of Ultraman Hayata are you using? The one from the original series or the manga one?
macjack662 chapter 21 . 4/26
Hey, when is the next chapter.
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 21 . 4/10
I am disappointed that this fanfic did not continue.
Jacob chapter 1 . 3/19
No lie, I am seriously itching for that next chapter. Reread chapter 21 several times and I am excited.
Jacob chapter 21 . 3/7
I began reading your story yesterday and I am completely hooked. I'm seriously itching for the next chapter.
i really hope this story continues, I loved the original and I love the new one here
furukawa023 chapter 4 . 2/5
Ultraman Shinji. I think got hooked to this fic.