Reviews for The Last True Uzumaki
very interesting story so...
Please finish it!
Bosma17 chapter 11 . 5/17
Please update
Elypsus chapter 11 . 5/10
Please update soon. This is an incredible story l, and there a very few, minor spelling mistakes. suck as instead of shunsin, it's shunshin.
MarethyuQ chapter 11 . 3/14
Really love the story. Are you going to continue it?
daragunshot chapter 2 . 3/10
Guys you are forgetting that most of the village hates Naruto. They even suspect that he committed a murder.

So, Hiruzen can only assign his most trusted subordinates (Kakashi and Yuugao) to track him. Just those two, looking for Naruto, in an ENTIRE FOREST. Is it really a surprise they can't find him?
...doesn’t the Third have a contract with monkeys?... little hard to believe Naruto hasn’t been found in a village full of Inuzuka, Uchiha (clan should still be alive...) and Hyūga...
potterfanxp123 chapter 5 . 1/31
I'll be honest here, when I saw Kakashi say, "DODGE!" I read that in TeamFourStar's Piccolo's voice. Damn you Pavlov.
You still alive!?
jtscores chapter 3 . 1/4
I got a chance to review, so this is a review.
I like the story, it is good.
Sorry for my lack of motivation, but I want to keep reading your work as soon as possible.
NarutoUchiha2055 chapter 11 . 12/13/2017
please continue this fix its pretty amazing and I can't wait to find out what happens next
WinterForSummer chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
"Winner Naruto!" isn't his 'name' supposed to be "Ruto"?
TheGreatDebator chapter 11 . 11/12/2017
Really enjoyed this fic. I like what you did with the Chakra Chains, a technique that doesn't get as much love as say the Sharingan or Rinnegan even though it is equally cool. Also, your characterization of Naruto was much more realistic. I highly doubt Naruto would be a loud mouthed, happy go lucky, sticks and stones may break my bones, ramen loving, neon orange wearing, walking mat if his character was based on real world psychology. Especially if he was faced with the amount of outright vitriol and abuse many authors use to help build a plot. So, I greatly appreciated that. I will mention that you are going at a good pace overall. His power ups, if any, aren't in one chapter and super rushed nor are they snails pace slow. Letting Zabuza and Haku live was a nice touch too. I like that you are giving Hinata substance too, I don't tend to like stories where Naruto is giving away all his ninja training secrets like candy and fics where his significant other can go blow for blow with him, so I like that you have made him helpful but not "take my money" this is an armed robbery helpful lol. Many writers find it hard to find that balance so big ups to you! Waiting for an update! Ja ne.
Kwood101 chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
Cannot wait for the update keep up the good work
mchav1wx chapter 11 . 11/8/2017
loved the story so far, eagerly awaiting any updates
soumilplays03 chapter 11 . 10/23/2017