Reviews for The Last True Uzumaki
TheGreatDebator chapter 11 . 11/12
Really enjoyed this fic. I like what you did with the Chakra Chains, a technique that doesn't get as much love as say the Sharingan or Rinnegan even though it is equally cool. Also, your characterization of Naruto was much more realistic. I highly doubt Naruto would be a loud mouthed, happy go lucky, sticks and stones may break my bones, ramen loving, neon orange wearing, walking mat if his character was based on real world psychology. Especially if he was faced with the amount of outright vitriol and abuse many authors use to help build a plot. So, I greatly appreciated that. I will mention that you are going at a good pace overall. His power ups, if any, aren't in one chapter and super rushed nor are they snails pace slow. Letting Zabuza and Haku live was a nice touch too. I like that you are giving Hinata substance too, I don't tend to like stories where Naruto is giving away all his ninja training secrets like candy and fics where his significant other can go blow for blow with him, so I like that you have made him helpful but not "take my money" this is an armed robbery helpful lol. Many writers find it hard to find that balance so big ups to you! Waiting for an update! Ja ne.
Kwood101 chapter 11 . 11/8
Cannot wait for the update keep up the good work
mchav1wx chapter 11 . 11/8
loved the story so far, eagerly awaiting any updates
soumilplays03 chapter 11 . 10/23
plz burger finish fic
Brother Unbroken chapter 11 . 10/4
Really great story and I hope you find the time and opportunity to return to it.
blasterdog chapter 11 . 9/25
This story is dope. Well done.
rickyrules1998 chapter 11 . 9/20
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah why have you not updated this in so long yah dingus.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 9/5
This seems realalistic considering how resouciive he is.
Sp chapter 3 . 9/3
Your story is great but there is some frustrating plot in it like Naruto hiding from Kakashi which is totally unrealistic and third being pussy . Think of it this way Hokage is a country leader and Kyuubi as a nuke .nuke is never left without surveillance . Third is an dictator he will never have such a powerfull asset be abused by civilians because if Naruto snaps Kyuubi which is nuke will set of in the village instead of being used for survival of the village and most of all bullied by bunch of power-hungry civilians who will hide at the first sign of danger he can always threaten them that giving him too much trouble can lead to seviour consequences . There is quote that A person who gives threat rarely are taken much more seriously than those who gives threat all the time . And in this case third would be giving threat first time hence much more effective and if they cross the line then a brutal punishment will keep them definitely silent . otherwise your story is well written and I like reading your story
SakuraKoi chapter 11 . 8/30
so good
HyperA1985 chapter 6 . 8/6
I am looking forward to chapter 12 and I hope Naruto gains ability to use wood style jutsu.
dinohuntsmen chapter 11 . 7/21
More plz
Fritchman65 chapter 11 . 7/20
plz update soon
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 11 . 6/28
This is really good, I love the pacing of it and how you went about the passing of time. i don't know how many stories ive read in just the past week, that were full of missed potential. Because they decided a 3 year time jump, and a rather long winded summary was the best way to go about it. There are a few things here or there but they've already been mentioned in other reviews, and they aren't ao bad that i need to go over them. Although im a little annoyed that you decided to stop it right at this point in time, i hate cliffhangers of any sort... oh well.
I also like how Hinata is in this story as well as Shino, I love Shino he doesn't get enough light. And concidering how much he obviously wanted to be friends with Naruto in canon. its surprisingly rare to find stories with Naruto and Shino as good friends. I don't get it.
i also like the idea of Itachi teaching naruto. Thats rare and awesome as well. I like seing good itachi and him enjoying teaching naruto was surprisingly satisfactory.
I was all like, HELL YES, OF CAUSE NARUTO IS A GOOD STUDENT TO TEACH, DAM RIGHT HE'S BETTER THAN SASUKE! . its really good to hear Nauto being a good student after so many people put him down as the opposite. in anycase Im looking forward to seeing an update soon. Keep writing
Good job