Reviews for The Last True Uzumaki
tat2rmh chapter 11 . 9/15
I really enjoy this story and have just finished rereading it. I hope you are still going to continue writing it.
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 11 . 9/7
Dude this is really cool
Kingkong101 chapter 6 . 9/4
Not cool
Doer Of Things chapter 11 . 8/29
Reviews fuel writers. I should know, as I’ve gotten no reviews. That is why I am giving this story a review, as there is a slight chance that this will convince you to keep writing the story. This story is great and original. I enjoy the mild bashing of disliked characters, and the fact that you avoided making Naruto a Grimdark Edgelors. Please continue this.
QueenDeadPool chapter 11 . 8/5
I really like this story, I want to see more Naruto and Hinata please continue this.
Pater Mortis chapter 6 . 8/5
Idk why authors always persist in making a NINJA village democratic or making it seem as if the hokage HAS TO BE democratic. I mean, wouldn’t you progress the story if you just killed of the merchants, made some ninja take over them for a time till they die off mysteriously? Also what confused me in some chapters was the weight band thing; the weight bands are there to make him physically stronger yes, but doent the bands weight also apply in the force of whatever attack Naruto will use? I mean if Naruto actually wore the implied weights then he would be as strong as a chunin without chains and jounin with chains. Also why is the Sandaime so lackluster? I mean God of Shinobi must mean he can atleast control a bunch of rowdy civilians, and as much as he wants to protect Konoha why doesnt he just deals with the problem face first and nit hope it just disappears?
very interesting story so...
Please finish it!
Bosma17 chapter 11 . 5/17
Please update
Elypsus chapter 11 . 5/10
Please update soon. This is an incredible story l, and there a very few, minor spelling mistakes. suck as instead of shunsin, it's shunshin.
MarethyuQ chapter 11 . 3/14
Really love the story. Are you going to continue it?
daragunshot chapter 2 . 3/10
Guys you are forgetting that most of the village hates Naruto. They even suspect that he committed a murder.

So, Hiruzen can only assign his most trusted subordinates (Kakashi and Yuugao) to track him. Just those two, looking for Naruto, in an ENTIRE FOREST. Is it really a surprise they can't find him?
...doesn’t the Third have a contract with monkeys?... little hard to believe Naruto hasn’t been found in a village full of Inuzuka, Uchiha (clan should still be alive...) and Hyūga...
potterfanxp123 chapter 5 . 1/31
I'll be honest here, when I saw Kakashi say, "DODGE!" I read that in TeamFourStar's Piccolo's voice. Damn you Pavlov.
You still alive!?
jtscores chapter 3 . 1/4
I got a chance to review, so this is a review.
I like the story, it is good.
Sorry for my lack of motivation, but I want to keep reading your work as soon as possible.